NYSpeed Track Day

Look at the times.

it’s after 4pm, so it’s an hourly rate and fairly cheaper than rental from 9am-5pm. $50 prolly assumes about 35 people to hit even. It’s also 3 hours less track time than a “typical” day.

And it’s a pretty short track. But for $50, most likely worth it. The runoffs do look VERY VERY rough though. It’s more of an extereme Batavia than a circut type track, but for a cheap day to play w/ the car it’s not bad…

Like they said, this isn’t an all-day thing. We’re not going out for 8+ hours of driving.

This track is 2.2km verses 3.0km for TMP. Less than 1km difference, but Dunnville has more turns.

There are no assumed numbers. It doesn’t matter how many people we get. If we hit 15 people I’ll be happy. :tup:

:tup:

i’m officially in

Count me and Oroc in definately. :tup: Josh you have a PM.

Josh, you have another PM :wink: :tup:

Nice guys, you’re on the list :slight_smile:

Damn… this 'ish is filling up fast :tup:

Ok listen up: We’re placing a Cap @ 30 People for now. It’s still first come, first serve.

Cant wait, this should be fun :tup:

if anyone who put the money down and their car isn’t running by july, then I guess it’s gonna be easy to sell your spot anyways.

Josh lets get a list up of whos paid so far, I wanna know who else is gonna be out there! :tup:

im in

Post #1.

Reading.

fundamental. Ya.

In Mother Russia, POSTS READ YOU!!!

LMAO!

Everyone who has paid is on the list in the first post. I’m not going to bother keeping a list of “maybe” people.

Ahahaha Pwned. I dunno, i stil think he should list everyone here. Its alot of work clicking back to page 1 :lol:

payed

payment sent

payment sent

woot all paid!! :tup:

Almost half way there, and in less than 3 days :slight_smile:

Hah, sweet! Got my good friend Steve to bring his 1987 Formula :slight_smile: Josh i sent you a paypal on his behalf. His username on here is TESTICLE.

He said to let you guys know the TESTICLE is ready to roll :biglaugh:

:tup: To being halfway there :slight_smile: