Efighting SUX! Anymore....

:zzz:

sorry dont speak dolphin

and i said why would i take english classes in mexico, we all speak english, and when i crossed the border, most of the ppl in america speak spanish, soo why should i take the classes, but on topic…FBA and schmeider should go away, and sleepers e fight skills have been done lately

this is efighting not e-crying

Ur fuckin retarded…

wait, who is capt. emo fat fuck ive lost 200 pounds yet still cant see my penis soo ill go take advantage of a 15 yr old and attempt to fuck her yet i still could not use my dick, im going to bitch n moan that solow is making fun of me to pewter? oh thats right its u dan, go buy hair replacment pills to get some of that hair back that u have lost since u started takin wonder pills! or did all ur hair just go down ur back and on ur ass??

whos the idiot that voted just to have his guns???

zing!

ps you car will never run danimal

:gaysex: i still :love: u

:owned:

:bowrofl:

still this is not ecrying… you cry so bad that some fat kid gets more ass than you. Cry about it… and quit takling about my penis get off my dick bitch!

as suprising as it is you talk about my dick more than solow quotes pewters sayings!

i wouldnt even get on ur dick if it was able to be found, hell solow can walk under u but ass naked and still not see ur dick, im cryin about u getting underage pussy??? no, im making fun of u for getting pussy that isnt even allowed to drive after 11pm. im making fun of u for getting pussy that has a curfew still. im not an AW like urself i dont go n tell my freinds when i get pussy or better yet, i dont tell ppl that its underage pussy too!!! the only reason u would tell ppl that is b/c u seek the attetion wether it be good or bad. soo to you capt fat ass emo fuck, go in the corner cry about ur ihop/KC, and ranch dressing experience, and leave us all the fuck alone at pittspeed.

this post is more lame than your sex life with solow extreme

well put justin…:rofl:

:weak:

STFU u fucking baby

from- 3SGTE to

Burnyd’s new custom user Title? :x:

u eight fight like u fuck…:greddy2: