Eh........fuck it....

B-Rad- U are a lurch look a like motherfucker who reminds me of a nerd who got picked on in high school and now u keep amily to urslef off of PS and one day u will go postal on people like me. Your the kid that evryone doesn’t suspect.

Whitey-Plain n simple.nice guy but shit talker and still a closet homo,and wanna be Bill gates…

1320-U just suck at the life and can’t shoot a gun worht shit…as well as ur e-fighting skills are now to dan’s level…

Speaking of dan- Nice guy but a complete retard with cars n choosing which cars to make “fast” and another lame e-fighting guy. But boy can thta kid eat

Justin- Just go back to mexico…

Drakstar-too self induldged in his self to realize he is a pedaphile and joins dan in his retardism…

Cheeks- DIAF

BlkP42E- I am sorry to say but ur skating skillz suck at the least and ur mustang is poop…

Firstbass- U suck at teh life but ur wiring is good…

Laura-pick a man lready before those tits get too long n hit ur belly button:scared:

Jeremy-Thank god u are no longer here in Pitt or i would have to drink ur split personality ass under the tabel,u hear me Matilda?

Pewter- I am buying u a dictionary for ur recovery process and u can read one word a day and use it all day to get the hang of it…

Flyinglow57- Ur a dee dee dee,who would keep their camaro outside n their beater in the garage in winter? Follow lauras lead.pick a girl already…

Sonny- Tree hugger :idb:

Solow-Closet homo…

Sleeper-lame

Scmeider-DIAFX2

To those of who i forgot…sorry but i dont really care…:idb:

heart you too boooo

:hs:

I’m sorry don,i left u out…

Eurodad-ur skillz suck at the e-fighting n ur hair won’t grow back no matter what the docs tell u…

I’m really upset you forgot about me :rolleyes:

I’m sure it would be Probe related anyways :slight_smile:

Stoner…

:sleeper:

WORST THREAD EVER

Typical response for somebody that sucks at comebacks…

Smiley?

Where does that come from? That might be the last thing I am :wtcslap:

:dunno: U look like it after one beer rookie…

I really have no arguement for that :doh:

:bigthumb:

two beer queer fTW…

and if we get a :sleeper: smiley can it be him being a tough shit and gettin his money back from a lil faggy smiley that works at an advanced auto???

Come to think of it…u owe me two dollars…:itr41:

I guess i’m a cheap date :dunno:

typical response from REALITY. this thread REALLY sucks.

Sucks as much as ur skills at auto repair n modding u mean…

and shifting gears