I am drunk..........

And i will kick all ur asses! I am going to the game tomorrow n u are not! u ALL ARE NOT SHIT TO ME N I DARE U TO TRY N BOX ME,WRESTLE ME,OR OUT DRINK ME…FUCK JOO! lmao!:1320: :ugh2:

another gay as fuck thread by sleeper

I dont think anyone can out post pointless threads… although shelby/schmeider might be able to give you a run for your money.

:1320:

Good gracious yer a wanker

&lame:zzz:

SS…UR a fat wetback so STFU!
Eric…stay where u are u fcuker!
Jim…no comment!
BurnyD…try not to eat ur own delicous,fatty,meaty leg u fagot,girl car driving none gettin laid lil fucker!
Pewter…u dont bother me by what u say or post so go fuck urself as well u inbred,no teeth havin,sheep fucking motherfucker!

u are a worthless pile of shit that means nothing to me, and most of everybody, u should have stayed a cum bubble, and nothing more, you should go fuck urself and then play in traffic. go eat a dick u cock craving, shit stabbing, ass pirate, dingle berry eating, anal router, cum dumpster fag.

:stick:

I give that a 10

Good efighting

:love:

x2 & big bad sleeper come up here again to sheep fucking land & run ur mounth!

:1320:, just like every one of your other threads… Never seen more of a waste of web space than the garbage that you put on this “websight.” You can get hammered and sit on the computer all night talking shit on a forum… something I really wanna be envious of.

/yourself you dumbass

I’m not sure of exactly what planet you are are currently living on, but there is no way in hell that is a 10 star e-fight response. Maybe you meant to say 0/10, because thats how I rated it.

Bitches.

im with you maybe a 1.3/10

wow a drunk thread from sleeper. trying to make people cause jelious he is one of the 60,000 fans at the game…

I rather have 3 grand for other expenses than have season tickets. before you get one of your great drunken comebacks. i am a season ticket holder and seat license e. i just choose not to spend money on tickets and sell the whole season to the same person every year.

AW

it sucks almost as hard as burnyd sucks the cum out of sleepers nuts!

never post my name in any thread unless asked first.

also dont ever text me again… I saved your name on my phone labled “fag”

Shut it Therman Merman.

WOW,u guys are so worthless. NONE of u have hit a nerve yet and appearently i hit SS’s nerve with the wetback comment,i ma sorry u can’t be with family for xmas and they are still trying to jump the boarder to get to u to mow ur lawn.

Eric,ur weak…stay in jersey n run ur car instead of ur mouth for once…O wait i forgot u have the flux capacitor yet to be installed b4 u will bring it out…

Dan…i am sorry that the only piece of ass in ur whole life fucked u over n u hate people who have actual sex

Smeider…i saw u on TV tonight with Billy bob thorten,way to go!

Kolar…u are right

Pewter,y should i be afraid of u? Do u honestly think i am? Sorry…but i am not another PS bitch that u can scare! But…i still luv ya becasue u are like me n dont take no shit.