sleeper

fuck you u piece of shit, u wanna run ur mouth like a know it all, like u know what everybody is doin all the time, or run ur mouth like you say its like it is and dont care what ppl think of you

then say it to my face fucker

hahaha, now you know that wont happen, youre just a short messican. youll need a step ladder for him to speak to your face lol

or get on his knees…

i heard sleeper LOVES getting on his knees :bj:

:rofl: ill smack u, u ethopian lookin mother fucker

sleeper is all tough runs his mouth but as soon as somebody starts talkin back he shuts up and acts like a bitch

thats cause he is a bitch:kekegay:

LIke i stated b4,i was grabbing dinner which is more important than ur o so Life like convos with me on the interweb:dunno: ANy wya,u aint shit to :jerkit: me os STFU! U think i ma a bitch? Well thats ur mistake,not mine…

meow what are you talkin about?

Chicken Fucker!

hmmm, can u type? at all, at least somewhat?! nooo, if i aint shit to you, then u wont have a problem beating me up then would you?

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/images/smilies/Naughty/ghey.gif

Aare u like still in the fifth grade? Who said anything about fighting:nuts: Y would i want to waste my time and energy over u? :zzz:

Dont hold back… let all the hatred out!

cause u said im worthless and ur last to post ur talking a big game sayin how u think im weak is a mistake by me, and you just now said ud be wastin time and energy over me

soo in end your a BITCH that runs his mouth. u sir are all bark and no bite

edit: if im in the 5th grade ur stupid ass must still be tryin to get out of pre-school, attempting to tie ur own shows and spell ur own name

He’s just upset quik sucked off swift b4 he did him:69:

hahahahaha…is that a new smiley…ahaha

:stick: tHink what u will,ur the one getting tough on here wnating to beat my ass and so fourth,beleive me man…u aint worth my time nor energy lile i stated b4…

im not ur sayin ud waste ur time wiht me, sayin im not worth you, find out

ya almost, hey are u tryin to hit on heather yet? or did u already get burned on that one too?

Man…u OBVIUOSLY have no clue…just give up already,this does nothing but makes me giggle. Seems like u are having a dream here…good luck with it ending the way u want it to stud!