Attn sleeperGTP

You sir are a cum guzzling ass-pirate. I will shit on your chest.

i with u on that!

:rofl:

ahahahahahahahaha

no lie.

Wwell if u actually knew me then u would think differently.

To those of u who don’t like me…i could give two fucking shits and will not lose any sleep over it.:hsugh:

To those of u who know me,u know i would helo out with anything i can. Everybody has this whole persona about me that is not true,just becasue i speak my mind and doesn’t take shit from anybody i am considered an asshole…so be it…u have no clue:finger2:

:rofl: than why all the PM’s than?

BC i don’t know what the fuck peoples probs are with me? I bust balls aloooooooooot yes,but whne it comes down to it i am a good person…so i don’t know what the fuck peoples probs are

Lame

Lame as a grown man crying about someone using the same avatar and threatening to ban him of not changed:bigthumb:

i never said i would :ban::bluez28: :bluez28: :zzz:

senility setting in?

:weak: :nuts: :bowrofl: :cookie:

O wiat…did uspeak? Who the fuck are u? Get back in ur pansy ass “PINK” car and go back to san fransisco where u belong woht ur fudge packing buddys:stick:

I only like cookies with m&m’s

no, i typed…

you would think that as much as you finger fuck that keyboard on here that you’d be able to put together a legitimate post

and it’s “raspberry metallic,” wish i could drive a silver grand prix though :down:

Rather finger fuck a keyboard than my asshole all day like some:greddy2: …what’s a legitimate post anyways?

“raseberry metallic”…yup…def a faggots color,most would say yes it is purple,but u have takin to the next level:ugh:

And ur a neb anyway…who do u actually know from here to talk shit?

e-fighting if thrieving today,

:kekegay:

oo guess you owned me pretty good.

i know enough people on here and been to a lot of the shops and thrown in help when i can. never seen you around though, just on here banging away on the keyboard and posting up pics of hacked up broads on quads.

sorry, i’ll go back to my (edit) raspberry metallic car…

correction, Rasbeery Metallic… :dunno: