ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Made it to page 14 and gave up…

Yes it is, still registered to him, I dont see any proof of payment on your end posted up… Fuck it I dont even care… its childish to fight over dadys vs mine shit. wont score you any points anyways even if you worked in a sweatshop for 2 years to pay YOUR DAD for it. give it up.

Half maybe, only because half of us don’t intend on having the fastest things out there, and don’t pretend to, like you are. The other half HAVE proven cars. look at the WOT thread and the times posted. Go on the street, I will give you my Gtec datalogger and let you blast off a few 1320 passes on the street tonight. You will be sadly reminded that you wont run any faster than a 13.1 if that. Then simply look back at the WOT thread, and see the real track times posted and retract your statements about mopping up half of us.

Nope it wont. weight, lack of power and aerodynamics say your pussy fingers will not controll it and put it in a wall past anything 160. Your JUST LIKE Josh Washburn. thinking 180mph supposed top speed is a gauge for which the car actually performs.

Kid you back on the right path for failure here. You will ALWAYS get your balls busted till the sun doesnt shine for the shit storm you already went through. Thinking that your car will mop up against some of us here is a joke too. You have been driving for as long as I have been BUILDING ONE of my cars. I have more seat time than the time your balls had pubes.

Tell you what, tomorrow I get out of work at 5:00 PM in Albany at 40N. Peal st. I will leave the crown plaza parking garage in a black 2006 VW Passat. %100 stock I will run you from a dig, a 60-120 roll what ever you want, $20. easy money for you, you can put it towards paying your dad back.