ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

i believe that his 13.2 at idle may have something to do with the wideband positioning and getting a false reading. at idle these cars run on closed loop and the ecu will always compensate to keep the car stoich at cruise and idle. of course if the car has aftermarket injectors then that is a different story sometimes depending on how large the injectors are the ecu may not compensate or if it has been tuned to stay on open loop at all times.

The camaro was a convertible SS 6speed with a catback, stock headers, aftermarket catback, LS6 intake manifold.

so it had a cat back and ls6 intake manifold? :rofl

Yea that Camaro is probably a 315whp car, similar weight and a better powerband. Traction is your advantage here.

Ernie is lying about winning from a dig…hahahaha…

yah it is interesting because you shut down everytime Im reeling you in.

where the fuck are you getting this 308whp evo numbers pete? dont be a fucking chode.

please explain why your saying your car is “308whp” right here, right now but yet On your video, in the description it says 350awhp? you also posted 350awhp in all the other forums and videos.

I’ll race you on your 308whp tune peterrrrrrr.

and the truth comes out!!!

Ernie got yannkkeddd by a stock fbod.

he doesnt have a 308whp tune. He is just being a chode right now because he’s Pete and his head is inflating.

Call Morgan, it made 308whp on pump 24psi… 372/403tq on e85…

Don’t call me a chode and I’m pretty sure I was ahead of you and that’s a win right?

Stop talkin shit you sore loser

Different dyno different numbers not hard to comprehend… Or maybe it is for you? Hmmm

well then in that case Pete my car is only 353rwhp.

so given the power to weight, you should beat me, right?

and Being a smart ass doesnt make a Pussy tough.

haha sore loser. Thats funny. Last time I checked I tore ya a new asshole on the bottle, how many times? and you bitched and moaned about it every time. Yet im the sore loser.

My car only made 267whp, who wants to play?

Thank You
3 digs were made
1st-camaro and evo neck and neck, evo starts pulling in camaro’s lane, camaro gets nervous lets off gas then misses a gear. Car behind can verify
2nd-camaro’s second time ever launching the car tries launching a lil lower rpm so there wasnt so much spin, ernald pulls away. car behind can verify
3rd-camaro’ says lets do it again, you stay in your lane, i’ll launch a higher rpm. Ernald says deal. Neck and neck through 1st gear, camaro grabs second starts yanking on evo, then ernald misses third gear. car behind can verify

ernald used his 2 step in each launch
this after camaro yanked him for the fifth time on the highway
mods on camaro-ls6 intake manifold, magnaflow catback,ported stock tb, slp intake and maf. 2000 ss with 78k

lol…

so was that your camaro I take it???

this is some funny shit.

I like the use of “Ernald”

Yea because your trying to race an awd car from my absolute worst spot and you know it, regardless you beat me, you beat me…

Hmmm but yet u claim i was wrong but jesse just proved i was right.
You Claim u have Beat a SVT Cobra mustang and also what a Corvette and a few other cars hmmm