ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Alright pull one dues never bitched about the lane fade. I was far enough in front to fade, though…due to the excessive wheelspin lol

Pull two I had him the whole way

Pull three I bogged the launch and missed third. So yeah, I lost. Duh.

All in all, very close cars. We both won. But the second run was the cleanest for us both.

Shane you weren’t there.

Paul, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. I DID beat a C5, and I DID beat a 32V Cobra. Since you cant confirm nor deny, SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

I’ll race anyone I THINK I can roll with. I’m not gonna line up with TurboTravis. I never claimed my car was super fast but it can run with, and sometimes beat, other 13-12 second cars.

ern vs hudsonfalcon

… I coined that name, just saying

Johnny k vs. Redevil

wow…wtf did i miss. holy cow!

He can take me.

I didn’t bitch about it because I missed a gear and it was the first time ever launching the car. Matt even commented to me about you pulling over to the right.
PUll two was as clean for me as pull three was for you
pull two isnt clean when i under rev the launch(which you did apparently with a two-stepped launch on pull 3, Still not sure how that happens lol)

wanna race another evo duesmandella

Dues when ya get another fbody ? It’s john the guy that your third gen shit

Whats up John. I picked one up last august. I had the itch for one again and made the mistake off test driving one lol

No I dont want to race another evo. We just had some fun is all lol. Plus its not even my fastest car

When ya ready for more out of it get at me . We will get it motivated

then race me? I run high 12’s.

Why do you always challenge people to races you know you can beat?

I was just messing with ya Ernest…I knew it would get a rise out of you…You know I love your hairy belly…

you just answered your own question :lol

dude he just stated he wants to run low 13-high 12 second cars. Last time I checked I ran 12.7’s.

and I challenge everyone. Me and Travis just did some runs the other night. You think I won that? fuck no, and I could care less.

Really? Am I fuckin retarded?

Let me make this simple… Ernie, you have no business running his car it will be nothing short of a giant waste of time for you to meet up. It will mop the floor with you and you will risk an accident by him driving out of control because the window will be covered by semen from him ejaculating all over himself and his car Because he gets his rocks off from beating cars he knows he can beat.

just llike pete, right?

Im not sure what else to tell you. I have multiple slips here in the 12.7-12.8 range. The dude just stated he wants to run high 12 second cars,.

and btw, I dont get out of control anymore. I hook…

I like how your making my car out to be alot faster then it actually is tho. Thanks for the support.

Really? Your shits plastered all over this site.

pete and drew should start up the old rivalry again this year!