ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Oh. I didn’t know you could powdercoat one solid item two different colors?

You can do all the colors you can handle.

What is a “shift know weight” ?

lol knobbbbb oops

who gives a fuck let ernald do what he wants holy fuck

http://i.imgur.com/auW3r.gif

A true Evo enthusiast seeing this nonsense:

http://i.imgur.com/teDj1.gif

www.518carscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2020&start=150

all I’m saying is warranty voided

Yea, voided for no good reason. Sorry, that’s bullshit… and shame on you for saying you’re glad they voided it.

Ern does shit the way he wants, he’s honest about it and isn’t ashamed. Why would you wish him ill-fortune just because of that?

Everyone makes fun of Ern, but Icon, you really need to hop of his nuts.

Maybe someone showed them your sweet rally cross videos

An Evo warranty is like Bigfoot, sure it may exist but chances are you’ll never see one.

I saw him at the Knickerbocker once. He ran some cars over. Kids were only five bucks!

:lol

Thanks guys. I told you Paul (Icon) makes it a point to TRY to ruin my life. Its like a sick hobby of his. I’m in talks right now with Mitsu BUT NOTHING SOLID YET

Hudz, oddly enough, they are just finishing a warranty job on some girl from New Paltz’ EvoX. She had it modified to the gills and a “heavy duty” clutch that exploded and wrecked the tranny. My issue is due to ( I believe) a dry center diff. I checked the receipt from when they changed my clutch (which requires removal of transfer case, center diff and tranny) I was not charged for center diff fluid. All three components have individual fluids and fill points. I was charged for transfer case fluid and tranny gear oil. So over 6k miles the diff slowly ate itself apart. I left a message for my case worker to call me so I could discuss this.

That Center Diff would not last for over 6,000 miles with out fluid maybe 1,000 or 1,500miles but not 6,000 it would of exploded long before that believe me have had a Transfer that had no fluid in it and it exploded within 500miles so try again

It wasn’t dry. When they took it off it wasn’t tipped over and drained completely. Think before you accuse. It was low, not empty. It still moves and drives and stops, just makes a “tinking” sound. So yes. 2 months of highway driving at generally low rpms (i.e. low torque levels) makes plenty of sense. I’ve been pretty much a Granny Smith since I put the new clutch in. I had my fun and whatnot. Now I wanted to just drive the car and enjoy it at events. That wasn’t even a possibility.

Is that mileage exact? My vehicle booklet states that I can drive up to 2,318 miles with no fluid. Divide that by 3.14 and multiply it by 7 then subtract 32 if I’m in climate that exceeds an average temperature of 72.4 degrees Fahrenheit over the course of one summer equinox. Daylight savings time is not factored into that equation.

:rofl

It’s a known issue for our cars(08-2010 GSR’s) having center diff pin issues. Some people have reported them backing right out under normal driving. The symptoms are hit and miss too, some have reported leaks while others have not.