ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/Funny/cant-take-eyes-off-gauges-I-have-awd-turbz.jpg

What page has a pic of said gauge pod?

Its back like 1 or 2 pages. Trust me, you cant miss it.

Give me the post number bro

Cant find it.

Its gone. Was a 3 gague pod that sat about 2 inches up off the dash right abobe the steering wheel clean in the line of sight.

Kramer youre a fucking piece of shit.

?

I don’t believe I’ve ever done anything “stupid” to my car.

Pics of gauge pod are in parts bin, thread is WTB:Gauges and it is so worth finding said thread and seeing the amazing visibility afforded by the gauge pod.

Erngotti, keep reading evom and evoxforums. If you’ve got questions, ask tdilogik, burnall, or myself. I’ve got a moderately modified x and have got a pretty good amount of knowledge on this platform.

Get your bolt ons on and get a reflash. By far the best thing you can do to the car and drag the afr’s out of the 9s and 10s stock. Get some parts on, and all of us evo guys will go out and play come spring time.

I am all over those forums. All the time Im readin up.

My car is no longer stock. I installed the intake & catback. Downpipe is a lil harder to get to O2 housing bolts. But imma attack them from the top after removing the heat shield off the turbz. Also still have the MBC to install but not doing that till after my gauges are installed.

Car sounds incredible now that its opened up too

Are we running again ? :slight_smile:

Aww only the evos can play :frowning:

[QUOTE=DeathbyRT;767835]Aww only the evos can play :([/QUOTE. U to :slight_smile:

Im almost ready bud.

Almost? lol “Dude I almost had you!”

:facepalm

I would have you in reverse. Youre car couldnt touch mine.

“You almost had me?!?! HAHA”