ErnGotti's '94 Honda Accord...Built & Rebuilt

i think the honda os a.p.g status

Right,

i dont talk shit unless your name is travis crotch or you’ve fucked me over. Clearly i wish it was both. While he seems like a nice dude, and this is the last place to handle something mature, i felt it was necessary. After all Shift 518 is shit talker central.

Wow boys. Jeremiah, I haven’t fucked “a bunch of other people over” The ONLY other person I’ve dealt with is Steve. And he is totally cool with my “transactions.” Furthermore, you’re a little dude who has no right to be talking about beating the shit out of me simply because you fucked yourself. That suspension was FINE dammit. And I autocrossed the car twice, not once. If you REALLY heard the rod knock, why didn’t you mention it? Hmm? The car ran and drove just fine till that stupid tensioner broke.

Jeff I’m sorry man I really am. I truly had NO idea a bout the knock!!! I was as honest as I could be about all the rust and rot that I knew of and the broken tensioner and I seriously had no idea. If it did I would have stated that with the other list of issues the car had. If you want me to I’ll help search out an engine for you and help finance it. That’s no problem.

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THE ACCORD HAS A MILLION SUPERFAST MODS??? I Never claimed it did. This car is a daily driver with a bunch of physical rebuilds and a few things here and there. Rims, lowering springs, hood, exhaust, intake & pulleys. Big deal. Chill out.

no superfast mods were mentioned in seriousness . it just has serious ricer mods that look like go fast goodies

hairdryer=turbo=BUILT

Like what? Its only got hood/rims on exterior

and thats it…but apparently its BUILT and its been REBUILT

sarcasm completely eludes you doesnt it erngotti?

The pictures are priceless. My favorite one might be the rusty brake rotors holding the sweet new spoiler down to check location and fitment.

None of you have any place to talk shit

:haha

:rofl:rofl:rofl i chuckled at that also

how is that? both of my cars are nicer than this…running or not

Dude… that’s his daily / winter beater. He also has a newer mx-5… Turbo… Prestine condition. shits mint son. Its like a 2005 or some shit like that. I’m not sure of the year exactly.

Yes. It has. The BODY. In case your eyes failed the damn car got smashed twice. I stripped it, fixed it, and rebuilt it twice. PHYSICALLY. Built doesn’t ONLY apply to the engine, guy.

Thanks Cliff. It is a 2005 MX-5 Mazdaspeed (turbo & such) with now 28k miles on it. I have a show off thread of THAT than no one here is talking shit about…

BUMP

BUILT…AND REBUILT

Why hate? Its his DD… what jalopy are you dd’in, and what gives you any right to rag on him? No room to talk and you state that you have nicer cars than him. Go ahead, post up pics of your sweet rides. That vdub thread was killer bro…

Like I said before and because you’re too ignorant to realize it, I’ll say it again. THEMOTHERFUCKINGBODYWASSMASHEDTHENREBUILTTHENSMASHEDAGAINTHENREBUILTAGAINALLREBUILDING DONEBYMEITHASNOTHINGTODOWITHTHEENGINEYOUIGNORANTPIECEOFSHIT.

kthnxbye

everyone is just busting your fucking balls are you that fucking retarded to see sarcasm? now shut the fuck up.

Ya everyone might’ve been busting his ass, but only that kid was the one to put down his vehicle while talking up his own jalopy. Ernie’s had a lot of shitty cars in the past… he went and got himself a really clean car with a reliable daily driver. I give him a lot of credit… I mean yeah he’s still Ernie, but shit… the kid tries real hard and does what he can. So more props to em. He’s not on here putting anyone down, just trying to share what he did to the car with his own hands. Sorry its not a 10sec highway king … but foe what he’s done I give em credit.