ErnGotti's WOMAN'S 1994 Accord LX Coupe

She owns the Car, I do the work. Famous last words: “Honey, I want my car to be nice. Can you help?”

JUST about to tick 80k miles. Had it since 58k, 2 years now.

MBWheels in 17" w/ 215/45R17 Hankooks for summer
Motegi MR7 Wheels w/ Dunlop 16" snows for winter
Springtech Lowering Springs (drop it 1.5")
eBay F&R Adjustable Camber Kit (not yet installed)
Megan F&R Strut bars
Megan Rear lower tie bar
eBay Ceramic Header
2.25" to 2.5" custom built header-back exhaust
Mugen-style Twin-loop muffler (very nice, by the way)
Catco Hi-Flow cat
Vibrant Resonator
eBay Cold Air intake
NGK Iridium Plugs
NGK Iridium Plug 7mm Wires
OBX Fuel Rail
BOMZ Underdrive crank pulley (not yet installed)
OBX Accessory pulleys
OBX Throttle Body Spacer
Rotorworks Drilled/Slotted front rotors
Napa Ceramic pads
G2 932-degree Brake paint
Painted Dashboard
Purple Glow Pedals
Purple neon under the seats
Purple Underglow kit (not yet installed)
Halo two-piece headlights
ViS Carbon Fiber Invader hood w/ custom painted design
M3-Style mirrors w/ blue directionals
Aftermarket red/clear taillights
Clear F&R bumper lenses
Somewhat large wing
15% tint
Panasonic CQ-C7105U Headunit
Scosce amp wire kit
HiPhonics Zeus Amp
12" Kicker Comp CVR Sub in sealed box
Miscellaneous decals

Before motor work:

After:

Before the accident:

After (I did my best to rebuild it but there is still a little adjustment needed for the headlight):

if you took the wing off it would be really clean. i like it otherwise

I get that alot. Hmm…

The wing I got for really cheap and it was built specifically for this model Accord. But she likes it and that’s all that matters.

If it was up to me I would have done black headlights/wheels but she likes SlowPokeChrome.

Oh, car hit 17.2 at the track with just intake & header-back exhaust. Yuck.

If I ever get enough money, I’m just gonna get an H22A and if I have even MORE money, a 5-speed and a turbo kit and put it all in. THEN it will be a nice Honda. ;D

WTF is up with the exhaust.

That is new to me…

Pretty clean, besides the wing, as said. Girls will be girls. Like you said, if she likes it, thats all that matters.

It’s pretty cool. has a great sound, too

Not my cup of tea, but as said. Whatever makes her happy.

Mugen twin-loop knock off

^^^Precisely. Looks kinda like a trombone. It’s canister is only 7" long but it does make a nice, quiet tune.

i used to see this car every day on the way to work.

that thing is diiirttyy

Fuji had that exhaust on his OG civic.

no doubt. I live on a dirt road, though…no preventing it. I thought of a car cover but the wing will get in the way.

Hey, some guy I met saturday night told me that every CF hood he’s ever painted (and he claims to do it properly: scuff, seal, prime, paint, clear) the paint turns yellow and bubbles up. This hood has been on for a total of about 4 months now. No issues at all. Anyone ever heard of this happening?

Easy solution to that problem ;D

I have heard of it, but never seen it. There are painted CF body parts out there that don’t have the problem but poor paint job surely wouldn’t last on CF either.

Well…not my car, not my issue. She can just keep bringing it to the car wash

I need to mod my gf’s jetta. haha
Im lookin 4 rims

i think i said this to you before but the airports that way ----> that wing is rediculous like reguardless of cheap…you couldnt pay me to put that on my car. unless this thing has a 2jz swap take that rediculous thing of of there and burn it. then sink the ashes to the bottom of the ocean in a lead capsule. put a fatory wing on in its place. :idiots

yah, i tried saying that… except i was nicer about it. Ya jerk. Its his girls car, if she likes it than fine… but its like if she wanted to wear a clown suit out and public, i’d advise her not to but you gotta let 'em do what they want.

Come on man, it’s not THAT bad, is it? I mean, really? It’s a little gaudy, I’ll admit, but the STYLE is at least nice. It’s just high.

But hey, what do I know, I own 7 pink shirts and a Fuschia tie, all of which I wear in public…