-1998 Honda Prelude disc brake 5 lug conversion
-Front drilled rotors
-Prelude rims painted bronze
-Led bulbs throughout, except for the glove box and dome light
-Red interior lighting under dash and seats
-Custom headliner
-Tinted windows
-Radio
-Engine has 210,000 miles and still running strong. Does not smoke or anything.
Mainly highway miles from driving from Massachuesetts to NY by previous owner. When taken care of like this car has been, a Honda can run
for over 350,000 miles and even more!

This car has been maintained by myself for the past year with no problems whatsoever. The previous owner was my friend who is a Master Honda Technician who also maintained it tediously. It does have the typical rust in the quarter panels, but other than that, the body is pretty nice. This car is automatic so it would be perfect for a family car that looks nice as well. My kids watched lots of movies in this car…just pop some headphones on them and you have a nice quiet ride too. The only reason this car is for sale is because I cannot afford to have two cars and have nowhere to store the other while it is off the road. I hate to see it go, but I would rather get my CRX going and keep that. If you have any questions, feel free to message. Thanks for looking. For some reason the pics attached didn’t show up so you can see this add on CL as well with pics at http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2352935428.html

Siqqqqq headliner!! LOL but really, I love the way the older Accord coupes look. GLWS!

Just saw this on craigslist today, that headliner is uh… interesting.

is this the 4 or 6 cyl engine and vtec? aslo do you have the stock tail lights…

prrrrrrrrr…lol. I never changed the headliner when I bought the car. My friend’s wife drove it when they owned it so she wanted the leopard print. This is the sohc non vtec 4 cylinder engine. I do not have the stock tail lights, but I can ask my friend if he has them still in his garage.

looks like the 92 - 96 preludes

Seriously bumping a 1 year old thread? Noob.

loll gennaro ur such a hard wiener

Better hard then soft :gotme:

Lol damn I was getting excited until I saw u say it’s a yr old thread
Dang

Wait is it me or is this the same car?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2912712656.html

Hilarious

Really…what are the odds of that
HA