FS:1993 Honda Accord 5 speed 4 door 105,XXX •◘NEW PICS◘•

Selling my 1993 Honda Accord, it only has 105,XXX miles on it and runs great. It has a brand new master cylinder, windshield. It was just inspected this month. Interior is clean, no rust just one little bubble on the rear that is surface rust. The clutch is good, brakes are good. The car does need a new fender and door and strut. It was backed into a few weeks ago, there is no structural damage just outside as you can see. This would make an excellent winter beater or daily driver. Looking for $1500 after I throw the door and fender on. I am pretty sure I can get the same color door and fender so it should look ok.

Its dirty in the pics, I will get some better pics tomorrow.

I would scoop it up if the sunfire sold

Let me know. Its a good car, should last awhile.

OMG … I Love that int …

If i wasnt already rollin the harlem cruiser i would be all over it …

glwts

Shits Plush yo, feels real good…

ugh i would totally pick this up but that interior would make me want to stab myself in the face after a while. im guessing its an lx?

glws

I thought lx’s had power windows? this has manual windows. dx is my guess

ah didnt see that

and lol at the drivers side door handle… mine looks just liek that, ive seen so many of these in junk yards and theyre all the same, i actually lost mine and had to rip out the rear door one so i can get out of the car

Yeah its a DX, going to the junkyard tomorrow to see what I can find. I am hoping there is one at M&M. If not I will have to go to J&J. Anyone been to M&M lately?

try skyway shawn, they had an accord like that last time i was there, might of even been the same color.

im going to m&m tomorrow too

Ok so I had some luck at M&M, they had the same color door and fender. I will get the corner lights maybe tomorrow and I also need a rear view mirror( was lost when new windshield was installed). Better pics up.

great car for winter for someone :tup: good price

I also have all the maintenance of the car for its whole life. The lady was very good with the car and kept all records.

Man i know this car, i was going to buy it one owner, super super clean i didnt get get cuz they wanted 4 grand for it. it had 84k i think on it back then

fuck i want this car lol

Yup, thats the one.

oh my, looks really good with the “new” fender and door…

Great deal, these cars are great!