F/S 1990 240SX ,AKA Bass Boat =)

hey guy my bigger brother has decieded to sell his 240 hes thinkin about the bigger picture now and decided he needs a Suv .

Car runs now!

Update ~~~_ Tuesday August 14th

new price $3500

New Gauges
New Leather /CF steering wheel
New black housed Euros
New Dual halo Projectors

also bought new frame rail

Will post pics soon…

Interior:

• All original 9/10
    -mostly stock All black original Tweed
    -Grant shift Knob

suspension:
-Apex springs up front
-Tien springs in the back

Engine:
-Original KM Unknown at the moment
-Timing chain has slipped
-Injenz Cold Air Intake
-recently replaced Master Brake Cylinder

Exterior:
-Stock Zenki Front lip
-C-West Hood
-180SX Sideskirts
-Bomex rear bumper Add-ons
-Dai Fiberglass/ Aluminum Race spoiler
-PJ bonificio Fender flares
-Body is Spotless no rust at all!!

Rims/Tires:
-Car will come with 18" Branzach Neo rims
-and Toyo tires

-frame pics will be up soon but it does have a bit of rust on the rails at the front i consider it a 8/10 ,

Paint:

• The paint on this car was done by Myself and it took me about 3 days of prepping , watersanding etc.

the color is called Super Sonic Blue i Painted 3 layers of it , then i added the Sparkles (Ice) into the clear and coated it 3 times over with clear , then watersanded again and got it buffed.

i’ll add more pics jus now.

edited 1st post.

pretty gay…

whats up with this reply?

i remeber seeing this car near humber college at bk drive thru. its pretty sparkly

what did you do to the doors did u just shave the locks or is that an aftermarket handle sorta speak?

Looks shaved to me.

yea my brother shaved the keyhole the car also has an alarm.

and were replacing the engine with another SOHC KA and i’ll be looking to get around 2500 =)

“boba240” is my car pretty gay because its not the same as evryone else’s i think its unique and not to gay at the same time lol , i could have easily made it look like 80% of the modded 240’s but why? when you can be different, and creat your own style?
you know what i think is ghey…trying to copy a car youv,e seen at a D1 event , thats gay.

anyways bump

LOL, Relax man. Thats just one persons opinion. Me on the other hand love this car. So free bump for this car.

You painted the car blue and shaved the key holes and you call it unique! Yepp thats real original!

boba stop bashing his fs thread if ur not going to buy it. show pics of ur car so everyone else can comment on urs. dam ppl have nothing better to do but try to put down others to make urself feel better.

i agree

i wanna see boba’s car

bump for seller tho, sounds like a solid car

willin to sell just the rims? i think they’d look nice on a blk s13!

Free Bump for a sick/unique looking ride =), oh and btw I think I want that hood, go on Msn when you see this Nelly.

thanks guys i just sold the Hood to Sunjay aka Lnd_DK and he hook me up with satellite to lol.
the new Sohc KA should be in by next week , and i will probably consider a part out , maybe the lip , black dash, black door panels , but i might have to keep these rims and include them with the sale , is anybody interested in the spoiler ? i know a few people before wanted it its a “Dai” i paid $300 make an offer on these parts if you guys are intrested :wink:

boba240 = “fobwallsolarion” Kamakaze bomber lol

he probably drives a yaris…dont worry about him.

HOT CAR MAN, i SEEN IT AND WANTED TO BUY IT BUT IT WASN’T FOR SALE AT THE TIME NOW i GOT 2 240’S OR ID BE ALL OVER THIS ONE IF THING WERE DIFFERENT THE CAR IS HOT AND i SELL CARS FOR A LIVING i DON’T PLUG ANYTHING THAT NOT(HOT)

aint nothing wrong with the vitz!

Sucks that the hood is sold! I’m interested in buying your whole car once you get the motor all installed and ready to run. Have you had any problems with the cops in regards to your side markers being painted over and your rear lights being blackened?

I don’t rock a 240 anymore they are gay… like everyones car on this site.

For all you haters I drive an RS4, stay tuned for pics losers.