FS: 1990 240sx Coupe

I bought this car of the other thread (the quick sale one) wanted to work on it. But don’t have the time now to do anything , moving out soon.

226,000 KM
Auto
Minimum rust on body. Except for the corners
White on Cloth
Replaced cat-back with stock exhaust
Replaced rad

Valve Cover Gasket needs to be replaced
Needs a new CAT

http://img36.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img1037r.jpg

Asking $800 o.b.o

I’m thinking about putting the car in storage until I move, or just send it off to the scarp. If you peoples want any parts let me know. I’ll be parting out some of the interior for myself this weekend and it as well will be gone this weekend where ever.

PM me whatever you need.

whats ur contact info

^^^ facepalm

dude…

at least PM an admin or something first? and ask what’s wrong? instead of just blatantly jacking this guy’s thread?

the internet’s not THAT hard, is it?

jeeeeez…

i’m sorry, if it’s such a big deal, anyone, please please feel free to remove my posts from this thread.

thanks, I apologize.

lol hahaha

ok if anybody wants any parts.

TOMORROW is when ill be stripping it down.

Taking interior for myself.

I know it has kyb silvers on the front, most likely stock springs. Unknown in rear but they are still pretty good.
pull them out and their yours for $75

Opps forgot to say.

If anyone wants to save it from the trash.

$600 obo.

Still Up for sale for $600.

Moving out on Tuesday.
Full Strip out on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28.

Come and help me and parts go for cheap.

Im looking for a left rear splash guard? WANNA sell ??

Im currently living in pembroke ontario and would be willing to pay shipping to have sent.
how much??? is the question

If still avaiable for parts i’d like afew things myself such as …driver side pop up light, driver side fender also the trunk …let me know asap!

^^^
Ophs, Sorry didnt read the whole thread my apologizes…IF your still parting it tom let me know (ie. Directions) to aid in the part out process…

Thanks,

Has it been taken apart yet?

If it’s still complete I’m interested in it as a whole if the underbody isn’t TOO far gone, i’m not expecting a mint car for the price, don’t worry.

PM me with contact info as soon as you can.

^^ txted you…

If still available for part out tomorrow i will post in the morning.

Sold

Please close thread.