FS: 240SX Parts car

Hey guys, I have my 240SX parts car for cale.

It’s an '89 Automatic transmission black 240SX.
Engine runs, trans works fine.
Things missing:
Battery, air box, seats, gauges, power steering lines and reservoir.
I have exhaust for it, however, it is not on the car.
Also, right now, its on 2 rims w/ tires and 2 donuts. Also have 4 other rims w/o tires (2 stock, 2 not) but they’re not in great condition (will work for winter).
This will not be a great project car since it has quite a bit of rust and the body is not in the greatest shape. I bought this car for parts as well so I was not looking to fix it up. Has some dents and well someone tried to fix them but made them into lumps…so yea…
Asking about $450 for it. It is worth more than that despite the crappy body. I would part it out but I don’t have time for that since I need space for my other cars.
Also, if you’re not interested, I have a Skyline GTS-T Type M for sale too (pm for details).

Reason for selling both cars is that I need more money for my 240SX project car.

Located in Calgary.
Call 836-1087, ask for Anton or email anton_triger@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Got a hatch spoilerless preffered?

Throw up a pic or two? I might be interested for the body.

How is the passenger side rear wheel well??

Don’t suppose I could get the driver side headlight holder thing of you. The black blastic one. Mines smashed in 3 places and is held together with electrical tape :vom:

as far as pics go, I have none at the moment. Will take some shortly. Also, i am planning to sell car as a whole, not parts. The passenger side fender is in pretty bad shape like the rest of the body.

Has the rust gone right thru the body anywhere?

no, just on the outside

If anyone is interested in going to C-Town to pick this up, I have all parts needed to make it complete again (minus seats).

Don’t mean to thread jack, just tryin to help with sale! :slight_smile:

It’s cool. If you have a car that needs parts, then my car is perfect. Don’t tell me no one needs this who is in Calgary or willing to go to Calgary…

Just for the record those asking for parts:

I would part it out but I don’t have time for that since I need space for my other cars.

price drop, 450

hey i was wondering if no one is gunna buy it if i can get the signal assembly from u my signals don’t cancel and my tail llights don’t work so i think thats what it is i live in calgary so it could b an easy flip if u could thanks

The car is sold.