240sx for parts, very clean

Red 240sx for sale for parts, super clean …even the paint is perfect.

• Doors, hood, trunk, wing, rear quaters, rear bumper, and mostly everything else body panel wise on the car are in excellent condition. Except the right side quarter panel does have a small dent. The front bumber is inside the car looks like its good condition but havent gotten a closer look.

• Seats are in excellent condition, front and rear…stock grey seats. Right side door panel is still on. Stock speakers. almost all interior is intact.

• Stock looks like 15 inch wheels are in excellent condition. some imperfections around the edges considering its sitting on them.

• Motor is still inside, valve cover is clearly missing along with turbo and some other things.

• Any parts anyone is intersted in get a hold of me asap, im holding onto this car for a week, two weeks at most and then its going for scrap. Anything u are interested in let me know ill take the parts off and have them ready for pickup.
    Call or Text me (Branden) at 512-4274 and we can arrange something. Thanks

O man, its sitting in a puddle…

hey, ill buy the whole car either now or before you scrap it, I texted you too, lmk

Unfortunatly i am not able to sell this vehicle as a whole, parts only so let me know if u want anything off it.

and FYI draftin it got dropped in that spot yesterday its been there for not even a day.

Lol, just thought it was funny is all, no worries!

very clean, saw it in person this morning, wish i had a 240 i would scoop this thing up whole in a heartbeat

dibs on booster!!! ill text you sooon

fuckk me want, any reason why u cant sell it whole lol?

Im now able to sell it whole, Taking offers

Title clean? You have the title?

No title

how much do you want for it?

email me jonathanvanness@gmail.com I would buy the whole thing out right as I have one and am looking for a parts car for donor parts…

hey sell me the front bumper and pass side fender.

i have someone looking at it today, if this doesnt go thro ill get back to the rest of you guys that are interested

Sold