faces of female teachers that are sex offenders...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/SandraGeisel1.jpg

um helllllloooooooooooooo, thats a hot 42 yr old.

jeez thats harsh…love doesnt have an age…its just a number…jsut let the teachers blow these kids and get married in mexico <3

Georgianne Harrell, 24:
Sylvester, Ga., woman charged with performing oral sex on a 9-year-old boy, allowing students to gaze down her blouse and slashing her wrists with glass in front of her students. She pleaded not guilty.

hey, youre a crazy bitch but you fuck so good i’m on top of it

:LOL: i AM LISTENING TO THAT SONG RIGHT NOW…

God thats hot!

Toni Lynn Woods, 37: Middle-school teacher in Braxton County, W.Va., confessed in 2005 to having sexual intercourse with three juveniles a total of four times and oral sex with one of those juveniles and another juvenile a total of four times. She reportedly described herself as a “monster” when she pleaded guilty. She resigned, surrendered her teaching certificate, and was given consecutive sentences of one-to-five years on four counts of third-degree sexual assault.

http://img106.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2007/07/25/toniwoods1-479m99pxl.jpg

i agree with the monster comment. looks like something that EATS children vs sexin them

reminds me of my school…I know of 4 students off the top off my head that are now married and have children with someone that used to teach them.

eww…

In my school, we had a friar that we called One Leg Juan. He had one leg (and was an asshole, but that’s besides the point). He was having an affair with a girl in my class. her nickname was Juggs (for obvious reasons). The affair was actually pretty well known. I believe he resigned and then resorted to being an usher at a local movie theatre.

And in elementary school, we had a priest that was also the principal that was having an affair with one of the girls in my class. The mother was married too. She would come into the class and sit with him and almost make an obvious scene with him. He eventually left the priesthood. He also was accused of embezzling money from the church and school.

Other than that, most of the women teachers were old as dirt nuns or butch lesbians. (not butch on here :slight_smile: )

seriously, some of these bitches are hot

Carrie McCandless, 29: The former Colorado social-studies teacher, who also happens to be married to the principal, was charged in November 2006 with having had sexual contact with a 17-year-old male student during an overnight school camping trip. The instructor, who also coached cheerleading, pleaded guilty April 24, 2007, to felonies of tampering with physical evidence and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She also pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor of unlawful sexual contact with a minor. She was not expected to serve any jail time.

Seriously, what type of person is banging the cheerleading coach and reporting it?

most cheerleading coaches are rather bull-dyke’ish.

n00dz?

he probably told his friends, then a teacher overheard them talking about it, etc.

i would think most of the fun of banging a teacher is telling people about it. I mean, you’re 14, fingerbanging girls is a big deal.

Imagine how bad you’d feel when you’re the one responsible for the chick getting thrown in jail when you’re old enough yourself to decide that you want the sex.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/amy_mcelhenny.jpg

Amy McElhenney, 25: Charged with having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old male student, the 25-year-old Hebron High School Spanish teacher and former Miss Texas contestant will not be serving any jail time after a Denton County, Texas, grand jury refused to issue an indictment in September 2006. While the age of consent in Texas is 17 years, a state law bans sexual relationships between educators and students even if the student is of legal age and the relationship is consensual. She could have faced 20 years in prison if indicted and convicted.

lee’s sister? hook a brotha up d00d…

ahahahahahaaha

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/debralafave1.jpg

Debra LaFave, 25: Tampa, Fla., area teacher received no jail time despite having sex with her 14-year-old male student in a classroom and her Hillsborough County home. In another county, Marion, she was accused of having sex with the boy in an SUV. LaFave claimed at a March 2006 news conference she had a bipolar disorder. The boy’s father said LaFave should have received prison time in her plea deal, noting, “It’s a horrible, ugly thing that she’s done.”

“Sorry to hear your dad’s gay dude…”

What? Where did you go to school?

Nah, he’s just pissed his son got to put it in her, and not him.