Another Attractive Female Teacher caught with students

LINK

Teacher Taught Student Oral Sex in Classroom, Say Cops

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (CBS/WROC) High school teacher Marla Gurecki-Haskins has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student at a small town school in western New York.

PICTURES: Notorious Teacher Sex Scandals

Police say the 37-year-old teacher performed oral sex on a male student in a classroom during school hours.

Police say Gurecki-Haskins also sent text messages and e-mails to two 16-year-old male students. Court papers obtained by CBS affiliate WROC say the messages “encouraged a sexual relationship.”

Gurecki-Haskins, a teacher at Canandaigua Academy since 1995, turned herself in on Monday.

She pleaded not guilty to a felony count of disseminating indecent material to a minor and three misdemeanor counts of official misconduct and endangering the welfare of a child. Officials say more charges could be filed.

Police have been investigating these accusations since early April, according to WROC.

Gurecki-Haskins has been released on her own recognizance.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/25/dffff_370x278.jpg

i’d hit it

Don’t these broads ever learn? Just wait until the kid hits 18 and graduates.

Why couldn’t shit like this happen when I was in school.

x1111 infinity.

she a piiiimp

Who is the faggot that squealed on her?

exactly get and a-head and an A in class!

sounds win win to me

x26576526325

Kinda makes you wonder how many dident squal huh?

dam lucky

Many of the female teachers in my HS made me wanna throw up.

what you’re forgetting to tell everyone is, a lot of your MALE teachers from HS, you found attractive

what you’re forgetting to tell everyone is, a lot of your MALE music /theater teachers from HS, found you attractive

You know this shit happened while we were in high school…and yeah, het head and an A, wtf. why tell?

anyone else find it ironic that Cheeks posts an article about teachers blowing students when as a student he blew most of his teachers?