Families new house. some quick pictures

how many families do you have

huh? i said FAMILY meaning 1. my dad use to play and still plays sabre alumni games

i use to play from 4 to 18.
my brother still plays and hes 25

How much rent do you pay your parents?

in the thread title you said “families,” not family’s.

where does your brother play

why is that any of your, or anyone’s business?
He’s posting pictures of the new house he’s living in, so please leave the “My parents sent me to africa to fend for myself when i was 12 and i had to eat raw animals til i was 25, you ungrateful little bastard” crap out of it. No one cares.

WAH!

Where the fuck did that come from?

Just like no one cares about his parent’s brand new house.

thats why its in off topic. If someone didnt care about the new house they could just look at the rest of meaningless off topic threads.

hmmm now im kinda curious who your dad is

a sabres alumni you say?

Building a ranch is a good idea, there is a higher demand out there these days with all those “baby boomers” (people older than Oldwheeldrifter) looking for first floor bedrooms for their retirement house(s).

X…

^Thank you for differentiating.
My parents were before the baby boom and I was after the baby boom.
That is why I am not a hippy and neither are my parents.:stuck_out_tongue:

You would know…

lol wow wish i would have still been around a computer for what I missed after i left work.

Jagermeister: if people didnt care about the house they wouldnt have looked at the thread. speaking of which, why did you look at the thread if you dont care? im sick of peoples bullshit opinions on what they feel other people wont like. how the fuck do you know what someone else likes or not. If you dont care, dont post in the thread. if you care but dont like it, well then just say you dont like it. but dont be a prick and say people dont care about pictures of a new house.

Jam: my dad did use to play for the sabres but ill leave that for all of you guys to find out. it was back in the 80’s

where does/did your brother play? I have a skate and shoot every wednesday, and a team in Holiday’s A and we’re looking for guys

Rick Vaive!!

but sweet house bro, love the basement and garage. well, the whole thing is nice, lol.

i think he does bar league now. He use to play for Fort Erie meteors jr b. then went to buff state to finish. but ill say something to him, i dont know if he would though with how busy he is and i think probably playing 2 leagues as it is.