My House

I became a homeowner in January I was just too busy with school and the hospital to take pictures, not to mention it has been frigid for a long time. I haven’t had a ton of time to remodel it but so far I am just happy to have a garage and a place to keep my tires. It also allowed me to buy my track car (honda). I dont use the master bedroom or bath, I still have boxes in there from the move. Other than that I set up an entertainment room with my DJ equipment, guitar, projector, xbox, surround sound system etc. Also my bedroom is set in a japanese style with a bay window view of the rear patio and backyard. So far im happy but can’t wait for the weather to get better and take some pics of the back patio and bbq. :wave:

Nice, more pics please. Welcome to the club. I should do an official homeowner intro for my self as well.

more pictures of the honda please! :rofl: looks like a sweet house, you live there all by yourself?

i didnt take any of the yard yet, ill do it soon, these are just some i shot quickly today after i washed the honda. yep i live alone, its a small 1 story 3brdm 3bath.

cool cool. Congrats

Looks good :tup:

Looks great Matt, I got to make it over there and check it out man.

Looks real nice, what town are you in?

looks great, congrats matt!

Snyder.

damn, nyspeed is growing up fast. Lost of new home owners this year.

:tup: nice house. get some interior pics.

Brick ranch, with large overhangs, and a 2 car garage, sounds pretty nice. :tup:

X…

Very cool man!

good deal!!! the interest rates are making it hard for people to pass up buying as of recent.

I’m pretty sure it’s not that we’re all growing up :smiley:

haha i sure feel im getting old, but its closer to work and school, might try walking to UB med for gross anatomy this summer, its not that far…

fuck, looks nice. need a roomate?

katie niland is always welcome, call and bring your luv dub by:P

no roomie needed, i love living solo. it gives me the opportunity to be fully utilitarian with the rooms. ive never slept so well in my life because the bedroom is neat with no distractions (no tv or computer or anything), i have other spaces in the house for that. Unfortunately my dining room now is the home to my stethoscope, medical books, and other goodies that have piled up due to my crazy sched. To be perfectly honest my favorite part about the house is the laundry chute. I didnt even buy a hamper because when i have dirty clothes i just toss them in the chute and they end up in a trap door in the basement. i have to say the gas bill is very expensive, its an older house so it doesnt keep the heat amazingly. i paid my water bill today and it seemed more modest. Some parts of the kitchen are oldschool (in color) but i have a flat electric stove in the counter, and a dual oven (one on top of the other) in a stone chimney in the kitchen which looks pretty cool. The place still needs a lot of work but its a work in progress. Hah the garage does have a drain in it so im able to wash the car inside :wink:

joe i expect to see the lotus there sometime soon, ill prob end up having a bbq once the season sets in; ill work it into the solo/trackday sched sorta like an afterparty… ill keep all posted

Don’t worry Matt, it’ll be there. I’ve been busy too as of late, when you get more settled, give me a ring, we’ll do GG.

I thought that was your aunts house?

call me when your ready for some new carpet.

werd up. living alone is the shit. but i got very lonely fast doing that. thats why i needed a rommie.