Bought a House

So yea…me and the wifey to be bought a house…Ranch in West Seneca with a lovely garage for me and my tools…3 bedroom…comes with new roof…furnace…stove…fridge…dishwasher…brand new garage door…

http://r-house.com/PropSearch.aspx?pro_area=1&mlno=257064

get a a decent amout below asking price considering it been on market for less than a week…I am excited cant wait to be able to use a garage

first one? congrats, i can’t wait until i reach that point in life.

yea first house…apartment living isnt too bad…we really wanted our own space with more room…we have been looking for a while

my uncle lives on randy way

:tup: nice joint…lol at you getting excited to use shit like you own the place…have fun w/ closing hahahahhahahahaaa

shouldda bought a double tho :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaa…i know renting the other half would have paid a good part of the mortgage but a wifey wasnt to keen on the idea

holla!

bitch im soo coming to trash that shit when i get home

:lol: Count me in!!!

Congrats! Looks like a good place overall. And a good size garage is always a bonus!

congrats Chris! :tup:

congrats :tup:…yeah have fun with closing

Congratulations!!!

Paying rent is throwing money out the window.

nice, the house looks good :slight_smile:

Good job dood! Cant wait to peep it

looks like it could use small updates here and there (window treatments)…but for 95k? wow, awesome find…and congrats :tup: i thought u were younger for some reason.

congrats :slight_smile:

that;s awesome chris…YAYYYYY

Congrats, I am house hunting now and I cant wait till its over, its a part time job. Looks good BTW :tup:

Jeller

Say goodbye to your car mod money…

:word:

i dont ever want to hear you complain about not being able to get a 300ZX again…talk about fucked up priorities… :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: congrats chris!

Congrats! Whens the house warming?