Bought a House

hot damn dude

you know we’re all getting old when the “OG’s” are bragging about their house purchase instead of their mod purchases :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, just thinking that

:frowning:

but :tup: in the end :slight_smile:

actually with the amount of money we are putting down mortgage is about 150 cheaper than our gay rent…but then i know taxes and utilities suck balls but i am paying all those -taxes now…so in the end atleast ill have a house…oh and Andy I will get a Z :)…i dont plan on anythign major with the maxima from now anyway…plus i will be selling some things too…and good ol annual raises are right around the corner too…we wont close til mid july i will let you know when the BBQ will be

:tup:

Good job Chris … me and my babies momma are looking for one also

Closing sucks.

Well done Chris, looks great.

Good job. You are just growing up so fast! Your Dad Jerry would be so proud if he were still around… lol

HAA HAAAAAA…Jerry…he got lost into the Abyss

Congrats Chris, a new spot for us to fix Skunks car!!!

congrats… buying a house is definitely the way to go, especially if u get one at a good price… closing isn’t too bad, don’t let these guys fool you… if you have a decent realtor, or at least a real estate lawyer, they guide u right through the process and the only pain is signing about 30 documents. (i think my lawyer fee was about $ 300, not bad since closing took only about an hour total).

too bad west seneca sucks and everyone there is trash.

edit: but :tup: to buying non-depreciating assets. You are a better man than i.

YEA…well my mortgage broker is my best friends Dad…so he set us up with a Realtor that he has worked with for like 20 yrs…and our lawyer works with my Mom and the company she works for so all in all it shouldnt be bad at all

Yah, he got a girl, bought a house…oh wait…hey, let me say goodbye to you before I forget.

:tup: guy

awesome. good for you

hahahhaha

congrats Chris…you aren’t going to stop auto-xing are you :lol:

NOPE…cause now ill have a garage to fix shit when it breaks