Feeler: Bringing up TIRES from the US

one more thing. can you get bike tires? probably no, i had to ask.

peace

lol…

exactly, 1010tires is Canadian so you don’t go
through those nasty brokerage fees, etc.

doesnt look like it, they have “ATV” tires but thats it :x

The prices I’m quoting are including all of the border fees and stuff so thats irrelevant really - 1010 tires is canadian which makes it less hassle to deal with them but this is SON after all and price is all that matters to these folks it seems :slight_smile:

im pretty happy with the prices i’ve compared so far today they seem to kick quite a lot of ass.

Also, not that this changes much but I forgot to add the storage fees at the warehouse that i’m shipping everything to on the other side of the border. Please add CAD $5.00 per tire to all of the prices i’ve quoted up until this point, anything after this point will include this fee. sorry guys! :smiley:

225/45/17 General Exclaim

BF goodrich g-force KD 225/50/15 (not sport, or KDW, or KDWS)
^these come in left/rights.

hah, darien… once again those are not available. not having good luck with your selections :smiley: sorry bud.

it looks like g-force kd only come in one size…

these guys only offer one size also:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireProductCategoryDetailBrnd.do?tpc=MTAHZ7&tp=Passenger%2FPerformance&tc=MTAHZJ

these arent listed for some reason… they sell general though so i emailed the guy to ask whats up…

How much are those, in that size?

put this crap in group buys

205-50-15 Cooper Cobra GT?

How about SUV tires:

Qty: 4
Brand: BF Goodrich Radial All-Terrain TA/KO
Size: LT265 75 R16

OR

Qty: 4
Brand: General GRABBER A/T OWL
Size: LT265-75 R16 Truck/SUV Tire

I prefer the General’s

BF Goodrich G-Force KD - 245/45/17
CAD $253 per tire

not listed for some reason… looks like they only seem to carry all-terrain cooper tires… sorry

Brand: BF Goodrich Radial All-Terrain TA/KO
Size: LT265 75 R16
Price: CAD $202 per tire

Brand: General GRABBER A/T OWL
Size: LT265-75 R16 Truck/SUV Tire
Price: not listed, sorry

its starting to look like it should be there i guess huh… wasnt really intended to turn out this crazy :smiley:

Just an FYI for everyone who is running stock S13 7-spokes. Falken ziex 512’s are pretty cheap at around CAD $75 per tire in 205/60/15

nitto NT 450 in 225/50/15

CAD $101 per tire

finally :smiley: