GROUP BUY: Cheap Wheels & Tires Version 4

Alright, people have been hounding me for this so I’m going to do it.

Admittedly, I’m extremely discouraged to do this one because I have a new supplier who ships directly to me. Prices are slightly higher in the end, but barely, and they also have a much broader selection of tires.

Anyhow, I’m doing this because I made a lot of promises - this will likely be the last trip I make to the US for quite some time. I can still fufill your tire and wheel needs however, so feel free to PM me for quotes anytime.

• Wheel and Tire combo’s will be mounted and balanced FREE OF CHARGE

• Professional Heat-Cycling is available at a cost of CAD $20 per tire

• I require a deposit of approximately 30% of the total cost of your purchase. Deposits can be made by EMT (preferred) or in Ca$h. The remaining balance will paid once your product arrives and is ready for pick-up.

• There is no deadline. I will run the group buy until I believe I am at transportation capacity which will be between 25 - 35 tires depending on the sizes. If you plan on getting in on this, send a deposit - there are no dibs and nobody gets to call a spot - your dibs is your deposit.

Available Tire Manufacturers:
*Please note that most Competition tires at not available. Some particulars that I do know are available however are Nitto NT01, Nitto 555 (Drag and Circuit), Advan NEOVA and possibly a few more - it doesn’t hurt to ask anyway!
BFGoodrich
Bridgestone
Continental
Cooper Tires
Dominator
Dunlop
Falken
Fisk
General
Good Year
Hankook
Kumho
Michelin
Mohave
Nankang
Nitto
Pirelli
Riken
Roadhugger
Uniroyal
Warrior
Yokohama

Available Wheel Manufacturers:
5Zigen
Akuza
Alcoa
August (Audi wheels)
Beyern (BMW wheels)
Boyd Coddington
Cray (Corvette wheels)
Drag
Enkei
G Games (by Rays)
Hailbrand
Hot Wheels
Konig
Mandrus (Mercedes wheels)
Maxxim
MB Wheels
Mirage
Momo Italy
Nascar Victory Wheels
Original Equipment (Steelies)
Petrol
Privat
Rage
Replica Alloys
Rich Evans
Rolf Blix
TSW
Unique Wheel
Victor (Porsche wheels)
Voxx

Please check previous group buy threads for pricing EXAMPLES ONLY. The current price of the same tires may or may not be the same as previous group buys but should be very close.
Version 1: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28335
Version 2: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28938
Version 3: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29760

hey john, my dad would like a quote on the yokohama V4S 225/50/R17

thanks.

Yokohama AVID V4S
225/50VR17
QTY: 4
CAD$640

My apologies, I miscalculated the price the first time. It is now accurate.

enkie WDM 17 buy 7.5 or 8.5 with a small offset like 15-30maxxxxx there gunmetal grey with machined lip it looks like black spokes with a chrome lip i can get them for 140 each what can you get them for?

maybe with some kuhmo red smoke tires to???

there is no kumho model called “red smoke”

i need specific size, ie: xxx/xx/xx and the exact model if you want a price.

also need to know how many you want

also need to know exact specs, color, offset and size for wheel.

this isnt a damn circus.

also, i cant get them for anywhere near $140/each - so i’d just go with your guy.

it’s closer to $170

Hey John, 205/60/16 of whatever the cheaper Hankooks are, thanks =)

oh ok then i`ll just buy them and that price is in american thanks anyways and the kuhmo tires are called ecsta SPT (red smoke)or(blue smoke) if you can get them all four cheapest i could find where 249 each thanks

quote on set (4) of Hankook Winter iPike 205/55R16 with/without black steelies (5-lug S14)?

fluidd, will 5x114.3mm 16x6.5" +45 offset clear your brakes and suspension, etc?

those are the only steel wheels available.

total quote for this is: $725

however, that is for W300 IceBear, not iPike. iPike is not listed in this size.

alternatively from my new supplier we could do the following:

205/55QR16 Bridgestone Blizzak REVO 1 (amazing tire)
mounted on: 16x6.5" Winter Steelies (not sure of offset but they guarantee stock caliper, suspension and fender clearance on s14 240sx)

Total Cost for a better tire and faster delivery: $750

Yes, I’m trying to encourage the new supplier as much as possible if you haven’t already noticed :slight_smile: Both options are available though however in this case I truly think you would be best off with the blizzack. let me know

what about those ecsta tiressss

cant get them

ok thanx anyways

hey john 640 bucks is including everything to my hands right? like taxes customs etc. etc.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Falken ZE512 225/50/R16 X 2

i’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter on the tire size.

my stock LE rims clear my Zbrakes all around because, in japan the stock LE rims come on the S14s there too.

but yeah, what about a quote on a set without the steelies? that is pretty pricey.

i’ll probably just go with the tires, and run my old steelies then.

I always try not to say “In your hands” because that generally means it going to end up at your doorstep for that. But it will be in my hands for $640 and then you have to come pick it up :slight_smile:

There is guaranteed to be no additional charges on my part on top of the price I quote you but whatever it costs you to come pick it up is an additional cost on your end.