GROUP BUY: Cheap Wheels & Tires Version 4

None listed in this size :-/

Not sure if its an out of stock this or an availability thing.

Once again however, I’m going to preach my new supplier and suggest the following:

4 x Bridgestone Blizzack REVO 1
205/60/16
Total Cost: $465

REVO 1 is a kick-ass tire. Second in snow traction only to a baller high-end (expensive) pirelli.

4 x Falken Ziex 512
225/50/16
Total Cost: $415

205/55/16
Bridgestone Blizzack REVO 1
Total Cost: CAD$480

I also found these other blizzacks in similar sizes for less money:

205/65/16
Bridestone Blizzack WS-50
Total Cost: CAD$445

205/60/16
Total Cost: CAD$460

Alternatively if you aren’t looking for such a high end tire you could go with these which aren’t too shabby:

205/55/16
Winterforce M+S
Total Cost: CAD$435

205/60/16
Winterforce M+S
Total Cost: CAD$385

That last one sounds like your best bet - it definitely doesnt hurt to have a slightly taller winter tire (the 60 profile) as long as it will clear everything (I don’t know your setup - it would clear on a stock setup)

Especially when it’s this much cheaper, too.

Hope you can find something you like!

John

Hey jammin… can you get nokians winters as well? How do they compare to blizzacks? Would you be able to get these tires for 225/55/16? What’s the price for tires only?

195 60r 15 ipikes, tires only. also are there any specials with either of your suppiers? thx john

peace

I can’t get the nokians, sorry!

As far as comparison to Blizzack’s - I don’t recall reading any direct comparisons but I know that the Haka and the Blizzack dmz3 are kind of the big players in the top of the winter traction game. Haka’s are crazy expensive as far as I know but I’ve never really looked in to it to be honest. :slight_smile:

Sorry I can’t help more!

Just your luck, the 195/60/15 REVO 1 are discontinued and are on closeout… when I sort by price its one of the best ranked tires on the list and the cheapest.

4 of them will run ya $370

Just for everyones info, the PICK-UP shipment is now full - i have a lot of action via PM and it filled up quickly (I pm’d 15 people or so when this GB was posted)

The new supplier ships directly to me so there are no capacity issues, I will continue to quote prices for anything from there as you guys request quotes… nothing has changed really, just no more hankook winters available for now… everything else is good to go (including blizzack, x-ice, m3 sport, etc.)

Hey John,

Can I get a quote on the 205/60R16 for the WS-50?

Those don’t exist, sorry! 205/65/16 is the closest match.

how about pirelli winters? 205/55/16? tires only

205/55/16
Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero
Total Cost: $650

can save you a few bucks if you get me a deposit before tonight… (I’m placing a big order)

there are some cheaper pirellis but they are backordered… you’d have to wait for them… up to you.

thats good. also need a price on 185 60 r15 for the same REVO 1 tire.

60 profile not available but the following is:

185/65/15:
Total Cost: CAD$345

it looks like my big order might be pushed back to tomorrow, there is still a bit of time to get in on it to save a few bucks on shipping.

if i were to purchase just tires, do they come with free mounting

no :wink:

the friggn canadian dollar dropped like 5% in 2 days which really hurts me when I’m doing stuff like this… if it loses much more ground tomorrow I’m going to be forced to re-quote everyone. I’ll handle that on an individual basis if it does happen but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

my order is up to around 70 pieces of wheels+tires + a bunch of wipers and bulbs… hopefully placing the final order tomorrow - didnt hear from someone who I promised a place to so have to push the order out a day. this is getting craazzyyyyyyy

My buddy needs winters for his Altima.

Tires Only:
215/55/17

Steelies + tires:
215/60/16

Get me a price for the Blizzaks as well as the cheapest ones you can get for comparison purposes.
He was also looking at Pirellis, so a price on some of those would be cool too.

Edit: BTW No particular models.

Thanks Johhny boy!