GROUP BUY: Cheap Wheels & Tires Version 4

215/55/17 Tire Only
Bridgestone Blizzack WS-50 (This is actually the cheapest available in this size anyhow)
Total Cost: $520

As for the steelies + tires, in order to give you a proper price on steelies (if they are even available) I need to get the exact model/make and year of the altima. need trim levels and stuff also.

Thanks,

John

2003 Nissan Altima 3.5L SE. Leather trim.

I’m pretty sure 240 sizes/offset/bore will fit.

4 x 16x6.5" Black Steel Wheels
4 x Bridgestone Blizzack REVO 1 - 215/60/16
Total Cost: $710

John

I need you to price me 4 michellin winter tires
195/65/15

if the price does not work out.

price me out some cheap winter tires that you think is decent.
195/65/15

thanks John

Ay Ryan,

4 x Michelin Pilor Alpin PA2 - 195/65/15
Total Cost: $480

and like i’ve told everyone else… if you manage to get me a deposit before i put in this order it will save you a few bucks since its a big shipment… order hopefully going in tonight

still waiting on one guy whos supposed to let me know today what he wants.

that price is applicable anytime however with the exception of a price change from my supplier (which happens regularly since tire prices are based on oil prices).

Also noteable is that these tires are on sale, they’re supposed to be great tires and the price is pretty snazzy considering.

ryan, just for comparison

in that same size 195/65/15 the following are also available. These are also a great tire and they are on special as well (they are discontinued so just moving out left over stock)

4 x Bridgestone Blizzack REVO 1
Total Cost: $405

Thanks John, looks like he found some 17" motegis w Toyo Garrit HT for like 850 so he’s buying those instead.

just a quick note, i was on the phone with canadian tire and though I’d ask for a quote on the above tires that I quoted for Ryan

I quoted ryan $480 including tax

Canadian Tire quoted me $672 including tax

Both prices do not include mount/balance.

Just a decent comparison vs. local pricing that I thought was pretty nice :slight_smile:

im not a very happy camper right now

although everything is going great as far as the actual group buy goes the canadian dollar dropped to 1.01 today which officially means I’m taking about a 1% hit since i priced everything at 1:1. Unfortunately the bank takes 2%. (The dollar was up as high as 1.09 when I was pricing everything out, this is where I expected to make a few bucks to pay for the many many hours of time i put in to this)

I apologize but any claims of a possible discount due to bulk shipping will not be possible.

I’m hoping that my credit card was charged today but as of now it still hasnt shown up on my statement for this month.

if it drops more before i’m billed I will be contacting people on an individual basis to re-negotiate their position in this group buy.

1% might not seem like a lot but I ended up ordering over 80 tires which I believe came to around 14k after shipping and etc.

:-/

can you get a set of 18" rims for my dads truck?
Offset: +30mm
Bolt Pattern: 6-139

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/granitealloy/swap/ga_lk3_blk_ci3_l.jpg

hi jeff

please provide year, make, model and trim package(s) for your dads truck and i’ll take a look

i tracked these down for my own curiosity.

cost on 2 x 215/40/17 red smoke is about $650

these friggn tires aren’t cheap, damn.

anyone have a local price for these for comparison’s sake?

John, you are awesome sir. Thanks for the great rims and tires!

hi john, i need you to price me a set of Bridgestone Blizzack REVO 1 in 225/55/16

thanks…
Will

none avail in this size, sorry

these tires are discontinued so you’ll see them dissapearing as they get bought up

other options are:

225/55/16
4 x Bridgestone Blizzack WS-50
Total Cost: $530 (On sale, these are also discontinued)

225/55/16
4 x Dunlop Graspic DS-2
Total Cost: $540

225/55/16
4 x Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance
Total Cost: $610

225/55/16
4 x Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60
Total Cost: $620

how long will be shipping?

hard to say because customs is hit or miss but probably about 5 business days in most cases.

Dunlop Winter Sport M3 DSST Tires

225/45R17 (Run Flat) H 91 BSW

looking for 1 tire here

pm’d

dont have these, sorry!

closest i have is 225/55/17