*CLOSED* GROUP BUY: Cheap TIRES & RPS Clutches & Wheels *CLOSED*

Were going to the states in the very near future to pick up some parts so I’m throwing this out there - if anyone is in the market for either a high-performance / high-quality clutch or rims and/or tires now is your chance to get some silly cheap prices.

Please take the time to carefully read this entire first post in order to understand the terms of this group buy.

ANY PRICES YOU SEE IN THIS THREAD FOR BOTH RPS AND TIRES ARE TO MY DOOR - We can possibly arrange to meet or you can pick up from my place.

A deposit of 35% or more must be left on all purchases. I will accept PayPal (you pay the fees), Cash and EMT.

//EDIT// I got to talk about the timeline. This is going to be a quick one boys and gals. There is no set date or anything but if you are interested, let me know within a few days. Will probably be putting the order in early to mid next week and everything should be here the week after.

Important: All prices quoted here are approximations but should be very close. Everything is quoted a couple of dollars higher than I expect it to be so that there is a little room to play with in order to meet the price that I quote you… which I will do my best to do. By participating in this group buy you are accepting the fact that you may have to pay 2 or 3% above the price I quote in a worst case scenario. I’m a reasonable guy and I’m not out to make anyone upset - ask around if you’d like, most people here have met me.

I (John) can be contacted via the following methods:

• PM here on SON
  • E-Mail: jammin@cogeco.ca
  • MSN: jammin1911@hotmail.com
  • AIM: Jet Stream John
  • Phone: 905-616-2299 (I won’t answer unless I know who it is, leave a message!)

RPS CLUTCHES

First off, RPS Clutches rock. Great feel, great quality and they are reasonably expensive but I can them through my wholesaler in the US at a good price. There are only 2 or 3 dealers for RPS in Canada and all of them charge +/- 5% MSRP and you also have to pay tax and garbage on top of that.

Specs, Info and Applications can be found at the official RPS Site: http://www.turboclutch.com/
Just post what you want here and I’ll get you a price.

TIRES

We can get most big names with a few exceptions. Also, a lot of competition “grade” tires are not available through my supplier for one reason or another but some are (ie: Nitto NT01 and they are priced fantastic). Please check my other thread for several quotes and please feel free to post here if you would like to see more quotes on your desired size/make/model.

Based on my previous thread, which most of you have probably already seen (http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28095) the prices are approx 20-25% cheaper than you can get locally.

Here is a list of manufacturers that we have access to:
BFGoodrich
Bridgestone
Continental
Cooper Tires
Dominator
Dunlop
Falken
Fisk
General
Good Year
Hankook
Kumho
Michelin
Mohave
Nankang
Nitto
Pirelli
Riken
Roadhugger
Uniroyal
Warrior
Yokohama

WHEELS

I believe that I can get you free mounting/balancing if you get both wheels and tires. If this comes up, I’ll have to clarify.

Samson, if you read this - please post some of those makes/models and sizes you were telling me about that are rediculously cheap and huge :slight_smile:

Here is a list of brands I can get:
5Zigen
Akuza
Alcoa
August (Audi wheels)
Beyern (BMW wheels)
Boyd Coddington
Cray (Corvette wheels)
Drag
Enkei
G Games (by Rays)
Hailbrand
Hot Wheels
Konig
Mandrus (Mercedes wheels)
Maxxim
MB Wheels
Mirage
Momo Italy
Nascar Victory Wheels
Original Equipment (Steelies)
Petrol
Privat
Rage
Replica Alloys
Rich Evans
Rolf Blix
TSW
Unique Wheel
Victor (Porsche wheels)
Voxx

Wheels list updated as promised. Thanks!

1. Hurricane - RPS Turbo Max 475 ft/lb Clutch - Part # MS-17538-ST

Moving this from PM to here for all to see:

Hankook Ventus RS-2 Z212:
235/40/17: CAD $153 per tire
235/45/17: not listed, sorry

2. duckJAI - 2x Hankook RS-2 235/40/17

John, i’m getting the RS-2 since they are only $20 more expensive and st-115 are discontinued. no point in driving on a tire i can never get again even if they are good. i’ll take the rs-2s. i have them in 16s and they rock.

price added to tires

2. duckJAI - 2 x Hankook Ventus RS-2 Z212 - 235/40/17 - $153/each

^^ you can edit your post lol

jon man,

price on RPS Part #: SS-17538-ST

thanks buddy!

225/40/18 front and 235/35/18 rear.

Continental Contisport 3

or anything equiv of same perf

Vince, those specific tires arent listed, at least not for those sizes

i dont really know the tires so its hard to recomment something of similar performance but decent performance tires for a good price would be possibly

Nankang NSII
225/40/18 = CAD $110 per tire
235/40/18 = CAD $116 per tire

*NOTE: the 235 is a 40 sidewall as opposed to your requested 35, there are zero tires in the entire catalog that are 235/35/18 so I chose the next closest.

Hey how bout

Michelin Pilot Sport SP3
245/40/18 rear
225/40/18

khumo escta AST 225/50/15?

I only read bad reviews of the nitto 450… whereas these^ got better reviews

Pilor Sport SP3 is not listed, however Pilot Sport SP2 is, they’re pretty darn expensive.

MSRP is over 300 USD for both sizes…

Anyhow here are prices just in case you are interested:

245/40/18: CAD $320 per tire
225/40/18: CAD $286 per tire

These are uber cheap:

Kumho Ecsta AST 225/50/15: CAD $81 per tire

For a friend, posting here also:
(awesome winter tires, stock s13 size)

Hankook Winter iPike W409
195/55/15: CAD $100 per tire

Brock, still waiting from supplier for your quote, i didnt forget about you. will let you know soon.

2. duckJAI - 2 x Hankook Ventus RS-2 Z212 - 235/40/17 - $153/each
  3. Leah - 4 x Hankook Winter iPike W409 - 195/55/15 - $100/each

whats the cheapest 205/60/r15 dry/wet tires? lol

Falken Ziex-512 are wicked tires and they’re cheap - about CAD $75-77 per tire

From PM for all to see:

Looks like your best bet is going to be BFGoodrich Traction T/A All Seasons. 620 Treadwear all-seasons and they’re nice and cheap.

215/55/16: CAD $108 per tire

As for the colored smoke SPT’s I have no idea. It doesn’t say anything about that in the description that I have for those tires.

They don’t come in your minivan size (obviously) so here is a quick example

Kumho Ecsta SPT
225/45/17: CAD $117 per tire

johnny boy
can i get a price for
michelin hydroedge 205/70/15
michelin harmony 205/70/15
michelin symmetry 205/70/15

thanks