first-bass

Ouch that hurt:stick: Don’t u have chicks car to be fixxing? O…thats right, u don’t even know what a wrench is:kekegay:

funny is he might not know how to work on his car but he is sure smart enough not ot touch it when he doesnt know something. correct pittspeed if we are wrong but didnt you blow up 3 motors cause of your fooling around with the tune and trying to be a mechanic???

i do like burnyd’s comment tho… “he must get his motors from the dollar menu for as much as he goes thru them”

If u were such a “good” mechanic ur Foxbodys would run. And correct me if i am wrong but i don’t beleive i ever tuned at all,and i founf out it was the PCM that was the problem so “not” my motor building at all jackass,if ur going to try to own someone…think b4 u speak. :zzz:

:rofl:

um the notch is on its way to run, dumbass and other fox is awaiting its new motor come winter/spring

i spoke i owned, you tried to get on burnyd’s case but it backfired as usual. heres a hint give up for a while so you can actually get above ground cause all your doing is sinking

Ya…u got me there:hsugh:

yes i do belive he does!

Quiks Posts read like an old Marky Mark Rap…

poorly

Pull ur cock out of his ass already…it’s getting old. Seriously:blah: :blah: :blah:

why u want to :bj: after i pull it like u always do!

Good for the skin,it moisturizes:op:

pure protein…

hahahahahahah

is that how you got so big?

ouch, im just guessing but that one may have crossed a line somewhere… wow.

Unless thats how you became 8’2 then its okay… :kekegay:

How I got so big? Did you just call me FAT !!!

thats what i was thinking, get him girl!!!

im thinking muscle,protin= muscle

no, i think Be_rad was calling her fat…

protin make muscle not fat :tool:

then whats steriod boys excusethen