Attn Cheeks and BurnyD

Cheeks, how does it feel to lose to the power of the almight 6.0? then after ur first loose u had to give me a ricer fly by :kekegay:

BurnyD, hope u are ok and did not write your diary again last nite and did not message laura at 3 am

hahahahaha

I guess Cheeks needs to get some Slimfast to lower those times. :kekegay:

O sorry, i thought this was the abott and costello custume party room, 3 fat guys, 3 skinny guys. ehhh you understand…

can you hear that???

yeah thats right i heard it too
you can hear Burnyd getting fatter

i noticed that, pretty soon he wont be able to talk shit on Paul about pauls neck, Dan is coming close to thta mark. maybe all his eating is from his depression that he lost to a girl in a race. you know when ppl get depressed they tend to eat alot

i heard burnyd has a gland problem… thats why he is so fat

hrrrmmm your truck is weak jeff would beat it. But then again he would beat all othe trucks on this board with 6.0l motors in them

what are you talking about? Stop shopping for shirts in the kids section. You are getting to cheeks status

maybe people should stop making efighting threads about me its getting so damn old. Pick on quik again.

Yes all that weight in the mr2 is still not going to save you from a race next year.

sorry to bring you to reality but thats not possible

yea that is bad when someone is wearing toddler shirts

youre the new hotness

yah I forgot you do not lose. Because when you lose the exscuses just open like floodgates.

no its not that, its just that jeff’s truck had a hard time pulling mine and its a pigblock and the caruck doesnt run…so your point is weak

and lets not even go into excuses here boy, you got so many after losing to laura its not even funny. youre main goal in life is to beat her and everyon knows thats not even possible

I :love: BurnyD

its called multi quote dumbass

again you two just need to fuck and get over with it. your both perfect for eachother and both of you couldnt complain about seeing eachothers man hood cause you both have that diesease of Dunlap

It hurt bad, and then the 4 ways, I went home and wrote in my diary after that