Flashlight Drags, Zeli, Oct. 4th

Last 2008 FLashlight Drags @ Zelienople.

Gates open at noon, racing 2pm-6pm.

I havent raced in any this year. The truck can finally make it out. I’m going.

Anyone else?

Once again, I will be spectating.

I am thinking about it…

I will be there if no rain…

prob be there wether and money will determine

id like to attend,
but my stickers got scraped off by a state trooper the other day so i dont know if they’d let me race because i heard zeli was enforcing the rules…like valid inspection, license, muffler…yadayada
anyone know?i havent been up there this year yet!

I cannot go, but I sure would like to.

Tha’s nucking futz mang.

Will def be there, after that clusterfuck that was Waynesburg, I will not attend any other places except for Zeli… heh

Yes, they are strict in all places now, valid reg and insurance must be shown at gate.

ill be there. might not race but ill be there

yeah they enforce those rules… when I went, there was even a cop at the gate checking.

When he saw I didn’t have any inspection/emission tags, he went around to check my plate and came back and said “I was about to right you a ticket for no tags, but I just saw your Tennessee plates”

Ewwww!! that couldve been bad news. hahah thanks for the heads up! but yeah i got my stickers scraped the other day, no ticket thank god but my license plate is still registered til 10-09

Damn, my marlboro stickers only look like stickers from 20feet away :kekegay:

im too lazy to get my car inspected since the season is pretty over now. see you guys next year at FLD!

Partly Cloudy
High 61°F

Precip
10%

Looks good to me.

I’ll be there in my integra shitbox. finally got my ecu back in last night

ill prob go and be pit crew bitch for my buddies Lutz Race Cars he is trying his new Nitrous setup on the 496 :slight_smile: …no teg this time, flashlights beat the crap outa my drivetrain…but ill be there reppin with my Baldy gear on :slight_smile:

Cobra huntin’ I will go, Cobra huntin’ I will go. Hi-ho the SVO, a huntin’ I will go.

if work didnt run my life, id scoot out in the rhd for the heck of it… :frowning:

i am going syclone huntin tomorrow

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/CJ027.jpg

hahaha… I will be over Jeff’s tonight if you want to come over and get used to looking at my tail lights!

LOL