Flashlight drags???

Anyone thiking of going to the flashlight drags this Sat??? Jeremysyty Mike01gsr, and I were thinkin of heading over. Just wanted to see if anyone from here was thinkin of going?

I think its supposed to rain. but if not Ill be there

I’ll be there. Bringing the taurus, and the lincoln mark8

so any speed machines in the 15s, look for the white taurus. :yum:

I’ve been planning on this for the last two weeks but once again something has come up. It never fails. It would be nice to go in a straight line for once and put the S to the test.

i’ll be going up with NitrousJunkie

ill be at sanfrancisco :frowning:

is that the flashlight drags in zelienople cause i heard it sucks to go there, you race on light dirt and there isnt any traction and they dont even read what you run. but to hang out i guess it would be cool

its at the zelienople airport… no dirt

:rofl::rofl::rofl::kekegay:

ill be at the FLD. Brandon, i may bring the GTP as well to race

:stick: bring the stang

what time? I might make an appearance in the uber-slow mobile.

prob bringing both

Gates open @ 12:00 p.m.

racing is 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.

you should come out steve

FlashLight Drags Site

i’m dumpin Octane booster in the SHO tomorrow, you guys better watch out.

dont make me bring my stock silverado out and beat you like i did in the sierra before the LS1 haha

Sounds good ill see ya all there I might break out the teg for the first time. Better watch out tho this thing smokes like a diesel…haha bad seal in the exhaust side of the turbo. Pleasures of buying a used turbo. Hopefully ill be able to hook a little with the new traction bars, quaife lsd, and hasport mounts i just installed. we will see though 400hp to the ground with fwd and street tires dont mix

Moving in at school. Piss.

ill be there in a teal hatch, stop by and say hi.

Will do, hopefully the rain quits by then