Flashlight Drags 10/14

Myself and some other members of 3si (3000GT/Stealth International) are going to be meeting up at the Flashlight drags and I was wondering if anybody else from here was going to be there? If so, it’d be nice to meet some of you guys finally. Hopefully the weather stays nice.

Ill be there… car is broken… but I will be there with bgblockelcamino… the return of the elcamino :smiley:

Aare u the dude who’s VR-4 group got interupted a few years back going to Pittsburgh by a silver GTP?:bigthumb:

or are you the vr4 I raced with the 2 15gs on it? running a insane amount of boost if so that car is pretty quick.

the pearl white 11 sec car whitey got his ass handed to in?

well if its the right car Im thinking about the guy was pretty cool… its damn fast… two td05 15gs on it which are both capable of 250-300hp themselves 2 of them plus a motor that size would make some good power and the guy told me he was running something like 24psi??? But yes that thing would rape whitey… shit that would rape alot of cars with a awd launch + That kind of power at fld… as long as you can get your car out of the hole there your good…

If my car passes tach and its still as fucked up as it is now and not slavaged there is a good posibility I will be there in the mr2 haha!

were is the flashlight drag at on 10/14

i may head out

wtf? when was this?

if the car is done by then ill def be there

ill be there

working on it:hsdance: the drivetrain is back in :scared: hopefully get my vehicle done in time

Maybe ill make it this time. I need a damn map clamp… but no wideband to tune with :crying:

Yeah I remember that.

Burnyd: It wasn’t me in particular that you raced, but I know the guy, and we have very similar mods :slight_smile: Sadly, I don’t think I’ll be racing(I’m very tall and I’m not even sure that I could fit in my car with a helmet on) :frowning:

Houcksrt4: It’s at Zelienople Airport. I believe if you go to flashlightdrags.com all the info is right there.

It’ll be nice to meet all you guys and I hope the weather stays all right. Hope to see you all there, with your cars :wink:

do like shaq did with his ferarri :dunno:

I might make it out :dunno:

shaq + Yow mieng + burnyd all drive ferarris

you drive a ferrarri get real, you own the matchbox version. one of htose crashem up matchboxes where you run them into walls an dthey get dents and etc but with your story they dont just pop out

^^ Dont hate… your going to get beat by the elcoquikbeatero

hahahahahahahahahahaha