From crap brown interior to THIS. (My summer project completed) 56k NO~

A little ricey for my taste, but very cleanly done. Good job!

Now… what did you do with all that sexy chocolate interior!!!

:wink:

got it for sale if your interested. hah

How long did it take for those intelliglow needles to arrive? Tell me your experience with them.

Also go buy 2 packs of colored peanut bulbs for behind the cluster one with 2x red and one 2x blue. They are in the oem replacement bulb section stay away from the LED ones at CT in the rice section they start flickering and sketching after a few months sometimes right out of the package. There are 3 main bulbs if i recall lighting up the cluster, put 1 blue one in between the spedo/tach and the rest use the red bulbs. It makes the tach glow blue up till about 3000rpm then it fades red and the same vice versa for the spedo. It will look much better with the needles!

ill give you a round of applause for effort (Y)

Does it actually?? I’ve never heard of that before. As for the needles, it took about 3 weeks for arrive (kinda slow…). And installing them was a bitch to some extent because you have to pull the needles out w/o breaking the cluster. I ended up breaking my first one and had to get another and switch and odometer ect.the instructions told me to twist the needle off slowly so as to not pull the metal attached to the needle. only problem is the clock peg is blocking you from twisting the needle off. So, I ended up cutting the clock peg to get the needle off and then replacing the clock with one from my old broken cluster. heh

WTF ya their fucken retarded but “paki” W T F
boy u done there reilize there is colored people around u is a lil ig-nant. seriously WTF oooooor should i sat V.T.F

I really like the gauge cluster and the seats. Where did you buy the Nismo seats at? price?

Cheers,

Dave

Im diggin those gauge cluster and the Nismo seats as well

The seats are just “nismo” seats off ebay.

I dont mind the interior, good work anyways. it could do without the blue carpet, shoulder pads and the white trim on the door panels, but w/e. Hell, the girlies will think the LED’s are cool, just use them conservativly, you’ll look like an idiot driving around with them on or having them on at meets.

Get a nice nardi/sparco/personal wheel.

yeah, the girls love the leds.

Heres what im talking about. With your needles it would look awesome for under 10 bucks. Try buying some good quality LED bulbs from a performance store for better results. I just used regular dyed bulbs.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2192/picture555wl8.jpg

ah I see. Looks pretty cool. If I ever get around to pulling my dash apart again, I’ll see how they look. Thanks

Wow that’s some amazing stuff. I don’t think, I’d have the time to do that over my summer break to my car ahaha :stuck_out_tongue: I love the neon though inside.

Quick question not sure if it’s been answered or not but where did you get your gauges?

i think to many blue lights but in overal i dont mind it. Good job!

Dave, you douche, thats a stock s13 cluster.

Shut up nik :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t know I havn’t really even seen the interior of a 240… It looks like it isn’t stock. I guess I’m just a noob that way though :stuck_out_tongue:

those guages look pretty nice! i only have blue leds and everything lights up blue. its harder to read where your needle is when your driving at night.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Tyronekamara/1993%20Nissan%20240sx%20SE/DSC00585.jpg

That looks like shit. It’s brighter in some spots, wtf.

^listen to this guy!

its brighter because thats where the super bright LED’s are placed behind the cluster… i used it as an example

i like my stock cluster