FS:1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe

I need this car gone soon. Its a 95 has 149,XXX miles on it.Automatic.It runs great, has a Brand New alternator, and fairly new Battery. The brakes were done not to long ago, as well as the exhaust.The car does need two front struts, they are shot. The car is a great DD or winter beater. The car does not leak any fluids, but does burn some oil. Its weird though because it does not smoke from the exhaust. The motor is clean, interior could use a good cleaning( I don’t feel like it). The front tires are going to need to be replaced. Otherwise the car drives fine.

Looking for $1000 B/O

:tup: to a nice beater, i saw you driving this the other day actually lol

1200 firm or 1200 OBO

Pretty firm, what ya got?

1000, If I like the car can bring truck and trailer this weekend to take it off your hands.

Sounds good, but it might not last that long.

If the car is gone its gone, no biggie. Ill send a PM to set up a time and place.

I remember test driving this car awhile back when it was on craigslist. It drove pretty nice, glws.

Yeah, that is where I got it from. I have a 97 civic hatch coming tonight so I would like to get rid of this asap.

OK, PM sent. Just let me know when is good for you.

Anyone wants to look at it tomorrow I am free.

interested call me 983 3137
Chris

Anyone wanna look at it tomorrow let me know, I should be around all day.

i got 700

^ Awesome.

Back up for Sale… Hit me up and come and look at it.

When are you free so I can finally come look at this?

I have a better one if your interested.

I definitely need a winter car so show me what you got. I work till 4:30 every day so I’m free after that.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37853

I work at 4:00, so we would have to set something up.