FS: 1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX 5-speed

I was gonna keep this one but I figured someone would like a decent DD that is good on gas. Its a 95 has 120,019 miles on it and runs very strong. I looked under the valve cover and it looks very clean, the guy who owned it before me kept up on engine maintenance. The interior is decent, a rip in the driver seat and the carpet is a little dirty. Clutch grabs good, tranny shifts good with no grinds. The body is in pretty decent shape as well. Just a little Honda rot nothing to bad that couldn’t be fixed. I am going to buff it and get better pics up soon, for now it is what it is. I’m looking for $2000.

seems pretty clean…GLWS

Rust isnt bad at all for a wny 1995. GLWS and good price.

trades?

wow nice!

good deal dude

Thanks, its pending. I just had a guy come and look at it. He wanted a carfax. Who has the hookup again?

great price bump for you glws

clear tittle? lmk when i can take a look at it. pm me your number again.

^^
^^
LAYMONE

i have a carfax pm me.

will it come with the dog? ill buy it

Already have the carfax, thanks though.

Title is clean, carfax is clean.

No Roxy does not come with the car.

Its pending sale for full price tomorrow morning, I had it on craigslist for $2200 and he lowballed me down to $2000, LOL.

If he passes I will get back to everyone who is interested. I will be around tomorrow so people can see it until 6:00, then probably going to S&R cruise night.

let me know.

still fs?

I guess so he hasn’t called yet.
if anyone is interested its first come first serve $2000 firm.

When can i come take a look at it? Very interested…

Its SOLD, Thanks.

I might have a CRV tomorrow if anyone is interested, its a 98 5-speed.

for once a nice one for the price and it’s gone already.

What do you mean for once?

i dont think that was a shot at you, but, who knows. i’m looking forward to the crv.

should have the crv tonight or tomorrw. will keep everyone posted.

guess know one else thinks hondas are a tad pricey in resale, even with sub par condition and miles they fetch a buttload.

you are one of the few smart honda persons on this site, you probably make a killing off what some people are willing to pay for hondas.

I really liked this one and probably would’ve picked it up for when i get rid of my cobra and srt4 but it sold like that.

i know you can find hondas really cheap but i am lazy and would just as well have paid for one like that, it just sucks that people pay so much for them even when it is a old beat up car and the person doesn’t know what to check out, people like that drive the prices up on these just because they have been told it is a great car.