WTB: 92-95 Honda Civic

im looking for a 92-95 civic, 2 door, 5speed. i wanna try to get a completely stock one. If anyone just happens to have one laying around lol just let me know, k thanx

there is a red hatch for sale on broadway at the dealer across from eckerd close to transit might be checkin out, or just get on hondatech.com

If you are looking for a beater or “project”, I have one.

i want a coupe tho. do u have one of those?

no coupe. what’s wrong with the hatches?

how much are you willing to spend?

i have a 95 EX coupe, absolutely no rust, its in amazing shape

its my DD though, so the price would have to be right

nothin wrong with hatches its just i like them a lil bigger.

do u have any pics? i would def be interested

I have a 93 coupe… its a little rough on the outside. but its SOLID mechanically… It really just needs some love…

how much are you looking to spend?

word. i don’t have pics. it’s a mint condition red civic EX from 95. you can come see it if you want to

depending on what you want to spend could be the difference between mine and mr.ubhub

lol @ mr.ubhub…i will vouch for the mech. condition of ILC_IS_DEAD’s car. have worked on this car a few times already. it runs awesome!!

i have an 89 integera ls 5 spd if interested

I have a 100% stock 1995 cx Red w blk inteior 84k dd might get rid off for the right price

pics? auto or 5spd

I have a bone stock 1994 civic ex, 2 door, 5 speed, 146k miles, new tires and a bunch of other new parts. Have all records from the car. Second owner, greenish tealish color. Does have some rust on the quarter panels like all hondas. Runs like a champ. $2500.

5sd and 81k

got any pics gefert??

yea ill post them asap