1995 Civic EX Coupe STOCK $2200

For sale is a red 1995 Honda Civic EX coupe. 142k, 5-speed, power windows/locks/sunroof, cruise, A/C. Runs great, no mechanical issues whatsoever. Interior is mint. Needs passenger mirror and has minor “honda” rust, otherwise body is in excellent condition. This car is completely stock, no aftermarket modifications whatsoever. Pretty firm on price but if you have cash I may dicker a couple hundred or so. Email afredo45@gmail.com or call 253-2676 and ask for Alex, NEED TO SELL ASAP!

nice clean Honda glws!

I see this doesn’t have plates on it in the pictures. Can it be test driven legally?

the car is currently off the road but I can throw a couple plates on it and you can drive it around my neighboorhood no problem, I really need to sell the car so if you’re interested please give me a call asap

What’s the asking price?

Looking to get $2200 cuz thats what I paid for it and I drove it like maybe 3 times haha, but if someone offers me $2000 cash I’ll take it I just need the cars gone.

alex im still waiting to hear from my friend, so ill let you know either way what he wants to do.

alright let me know. just so you know I have two possible buyers for the red car at $2000

we are gonna come today at somepoint.

SOLD