FS 1998 Honda Civic EX

Its red, NO RUST WHATSOEVER! Good paint.

No motor.

Rolls, comes with 1 set of snows, 1 set of bald summers on some cheap aftermarket rims, and a set of empty steelies. It has 115,000 miles on the clock, the motor is blown. I want $2500 for it. I dont have any pictures, but if you call me first, we can go to Hybrid and check it out. Red, all accessories work (Sunroof, AC, Heat, Power windows, AUTOMATIC, power locks (Comes with 1 remote I purchased for it)

No longer a feeler… I found another 98 EX in red that I think I am buying this week if all checks out… Take this off my hands, its in good condition, brakes were done not too long ago, lots of other stuff…

Also, I have a few extra parts laying around, it has a DC 4-1 header on it, and some retarded intake… Also some NGK Blue plug wires.

selling to buy my hatch? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I wish. Nope, looking to buy a beater for my last 9 weeks in town.

decent price, if i hd the cash id scoop is for a dd

or pickup your 240

BUMP Updated

wish it was $1000 cheaper
i’d be all over it …I wana get rid of my truck asap and get something with better gas mpg

You ass - I wanted to buy that off of you weeks ago to fix mine (I had the cash too). But mine’s all fixed now.

Good luck with the sale!

I know you did, sorry about that… I was hoping to fix her and drive on, haha… Is that your repaired car on the right, in black now?? Looks good! $2200 for a clean shell, including some other crap I have laying around for it.

If you could somehow gets up some picts i might be interested

Look, I would like to make it clear to everyone that you can not show up at Hybrid and just look around. Please do not go there and ask, either. Call me before doing anything, or send me a PM. PLEASE DO NOT JUST SHOW UP AT THE SHOP!

I want it!

oh goob this would be nice for you :smiley:

where did you come from, you little liar :lol:

couldn’t stay away huh :tup:

Solllllldd! Thanks for all the intrest though, everyone. Someone got a good deal with this one in my opinion.

how much did u end up letting it go for
?

Oh, Im sorry I never messaged you back man…

I got $2200. I think he has some fun plans for it.