Honda

Lookin for a honda civic i prefer 92-95 but can be whatever. I prefer hatch but open to 4doors and coupes. Stock or modded . let me know what you got and how much i dont want something rusted to hell and back. I just went and looked at a white coupe from south hills kid had on craigslist. Said motor was built no oil burning and pics looked awsome. I pull up trunk was dif color ( not in pic ) looked like 50% of bumper was touched up with white out. It was stained with oil all over it. Someone welded patch’s in and they were rusted completely thru. Popped hood and checked dipstick. NO oil on it at all. Car was junk wanted $4500. Pm me what you got or post it here. has to be manual .

come buy mine, its reliable and pretty fun. has some quarter rot but nothing too bad. im 20 min south of buffalo

before you ask, im not interested in your jeep :slight_smile:

pics link full info ?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?160250-95-Civic-DX-B18

lol thanks i actually just re-found it was looking at it .

im lookin at close to $4k for a honda little less probly 3500 since i gotta do tax and insurance ect. Let me know anything near pittsburgh since i dont wanna drive 2 hours for a car.

not sure if your still looking but ive got a 90 EF hatch SI super clean body and the engine bay is even cleaner. JDM B16a swap with 60k on the motor, fully wire tucked… type R lsd trans, 5 speed. KW full coil overs, Full race traction bar/radiator combo. for interior, SI gauge cluster, Type R black suede red stitch seats with matching ctr console and matching back seats. This is only the tip of the ice berg for mods. Clean / reliable car. Looking for $6000. I know its more than you wanna spend but it would be worth considering. Just throwin it out there, Thanks.