looking for a civic

Well my car is supposed to be sold on saturday finally… If all goes as planned i am going to be looking for a nice honda civic… I am looking for something with some mods already done. I ll have around 3800 to 4000 grand to spend so let me know what u got thanks

96 midori green hatch. clean, del sol seats, 5sp and ac, wheels and tires, super mellow exhaust, 3000 … priced to sell.

i have a ek hatch with 99 gsr swap in it, needs a little more work to finish it up, wiring, exhaust welded, and thats about it
best deal you will find on an ek hatch with gsr swap
pm me

I seen the pics and i love that car but i cant go that high right now or i would be all over it

got a 91 hatch ls swap b16 trans 2500 no rust

Pics please

Pics please

!

I’ve seen it in person, not going to find an EF in this state in that condition

thanks i can never figure that stuff out

Looks good is that the only pics u got

hey vince i recognize that white 5th gen shell in the background! that jackson’s old one?

anyway…

$2500 is a great deal for that car, with gas prices the way they are people are selling rusted out piece of shit 4th gens for $2500 haha. plus vince knows his shit, i’d vouch for that car just based on who owns it.

That EF is super clean!

no that is not jacksons car but do u no his number i been trying to get ahold of him but he has a differnt number