1995 Honda Civic DX

This is a 1995 Honda Civic DX 2 door. This is a 5 speed car with the 1.5 liter engine in it. there are 123k miles on this car. This car runs and drives great and the clutch does not slip at all. There are brand new front breaks on this car and tires are in great shape. still have about 75% tread on them. the paint is in great shape and there is no rust.It seems that there has been some body work done to fix the rust that is normally on Honda’s but is professionally done. the interior is in great shape showing some wear but no rips or tears in the seats or carpet. The interior is good shape with only a small piece of plastic missing form the dash.

Needs- gas tank has a small leak and needs to be replaced
-Vehicle speed senor- Im not sure on this mite be because the speedometer will work sometimes - No check engine light so mite be dash itself

-Great first car/winter car/ or project.
$2200 OBO/Trades will be considered

Most likely it is a speed sensor, mine stopped working and there was no CEL. Can you get some pics? I will pass this on to my buddy, he needs a winter DD.

send me your email and i will send you some pics
shift is not letting me upload pics for some reason

here are some pics

PM’d

wow that looks clean

+1 seems like a hell of a daily

budget boost project right there…

bump still for sale

god damn I want this

its waiting for you to pick it up lol

bump $2200 OBO

good looking car

does this come with free membership to c3autoworks car club?

keep comments to the F/S thread

bump still for sale

2200 OBO

open for offers

am open for trades also as long as its in the same shape as this and is an auto i dont want a 5 speed for a DD

trade for a 1995 oldsmobile…

trade plus cash on your end for an eeeeeeeeeeeMR2?

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/KramerMR2.jpg

send me some more information on this condition, miles, and so on also some more pics
were is this located i would like to look at it

how much cash are we talkin here