1999 HONDA CIVIC DX

For sale is my 1999 Honda civic DX coupe 5 speed with 114,000 miles on it. I am the second of owner of this car. Car is in good condition,has some scratches and dings all around the body. The car is owned by a non-smoker. I just had the car inspected as of May 2010 and checked for any problems by the Honda dealer.I had fixed everything that was suggested at the dealer which includes a new o2 sensor, gas cap, bypass valve, e-brake cables,drivers side seat adjuster cables, shifter linkage, shifter bushings and a new passenger side fender(un painted). car runs great and needs nothing. it also comes with a set of winter steel wheels and winter tires, as well as a set of summer wheels (17x7 tsw rims and new Hankook tires as of last summer).car is all stock except for a cold air intake,clear tail lights and a JVC head unit cd player. The car has never been in an accident and has always been taken good care of. Oil changes done every 3,000 miles. The car was just detailed inside and out. Great on gas. Only reason for selling this car is because I have no use for two cars or the room in the driveway anymore. I am looking to get $3,000 and not interested in any kind of trades. I have more pictures avaliable upon request. You can contact me anytime at 716-725-5591 or pm me.My name is Dan. For some reason i can never seem to get pictures to work on here so heres a link to my craigslist add with the photo’s http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1808035187.html

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

sorry pics aren’t the greatest it was getting dark by the time I finished cleaning it up and took the pics i’ll try to get some better ones up tomorrow.

bump…i’m open to offers

bump new price $2600

You’re welcome. good luck.

SOLD