1998 Honda Civic DX

Throwing this up for sale as I’m looking to pick up a different car. I’ve got my eye on a couple so if I can sell this that would make things much easier on myself. Would make an outstanding winter beater or just overall great DD. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or call/text (716) 479 7025.

THIS CAR WILL BE IN BUFFALO OCTOBER 8TH-9TH for anyone interested.

1998 Honda Civic DX Sedan 163k miles
-5 speed manual transmission
-Ice Cold A/C
-CLEAN CARFAX (I’m only the 2nd owner, bought it at 145k miles)
-New axle-back exhaust, new battery, and new rear brake drums and shoes (all within last year)
-Runs excellent!!
-Fresh tuneup with NGK spark plugs, NGK spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, air filter and fuel filter done in March @ 157k miles
-30 MPG City and 36-40 MPG highway (42 is the best I’ve seen)
-Inspected June 2010

There’s some minor rust coming in the rear quarters and a couple small spots on the hood. Not bad at all for it’s age and the underside is very clean. Shifter bushings are shot but it still shifts fine so I never bothered with it. Tires are pretty worn as well but I have 4 good tires that will come with it. Driver’s side rear door does not open from the outside. Haven’t looked into the problem since I never really use the back doors. Just went to unlock it when at the same time my friend tried to open it and there went the lock. More pics are available upon request. Price is $2400/BO. Trades considered as well, auto or 5 speed.

if youd be willing to cut that price in half id buy this weekend. cash.

its a longshot, but just throwin it out there for ya.

Thanks but I couldn’t do that.

have you figured out what you want to replace it with yet??

I have a couple ideas but it seems I change my mind every other day lol. I have a couple of beaters lined up to buy if this sells. I don’t want to pull the trigger on something nicer without having this sold first. So if this sells I may just get a winter beater for now and look for something come Spring, but we’ll see.

Change of plans now, doesn’t look like I’ll be in the Buffalo area this weekend. But if anyone plans on definitely buying this I have no problem delivering to Buffalo or Rochester area.

Trades considered as well.

Great car, exactly what I’m looking for, but out of my price range.

Thanks, it definitely would make a more than capable winter beater, which is why it isn’t priced quite at winter beater prices. But if you decide you can swing it, let me know. It handles the snow without a problem. Had some snows on and it took everything Syracuse could throw at it last year.

If someone plans on just putting snows on the car, we could negotiate the tires that are coming with it out of the sale.

Morning bump

bump

Ok let’s try this again. I actually didn’t get to make it to Buffalo a couple weeks ago but I am planning on coming in Friday and staying through Saturday night for anyone who would like to take a look at the car.

$1500?

No thanks, I’d rather keep it than go that low.

bump, have a few craigslist people who will be coming to look at it Friday night. Hopefully they won’t flake but who knows.

SOLD!

trade for a del sol?

Really?