1999 Honda Civic Coupe

Saving for a new project so I am trying to part ways with my civic. Here’s some info on the car. Don’t let the mileage scare you. The car runs extremely well. Car was not great when I purchased it 3 years ago but I’ve put a decent amount of time and money into it. Way more than ill ever get back, I know. Car has been put into storage every winter since I have owned it. Clean title

1999 Honda Civic Dx Coupe
About 247,000 miles

New parts/ work done since I’ve owned the car is listed below.

Suspension
-Eibach pro struts
-Eibach sportline springs
-Front upper control arms
-Civic Si front lower control arms
-Civic Si front sway bar
-Outer tie rod ends
-Front strut tower bar

• All front lower bushings were replaced with energy suspension bushings

Brakes (roughly 15,000 miles ago)
-EBC USR slotted front rotors
-Hawk HP street front pads
-Rear drums completely rebuilt (shoes, springs, drums, cylinders)
-Master replaced with newer OEM unit
-All brake lines in bay are brand new Honda as of August '14
-Driver side soft line replaced
-Passenger side caliper

Fuel system
-Gas tank and gaskets (no codes or leaks)
-Feed, return, and vent lines all new from Honda
-Tank straps and hardware
-Filler neck
-Fuel filter

Drivetrain
-Original D16y7 and transmission
-All motor mounts are new in the last 10,000 miles (driver side has been replaced with a black Innovative mount)
-Transmission mount new as well
-Shift linkage bushings replaced
-K-Tuned Pro Circuit shifter installed recently
-Clutch about 15k miles ago (excellent as far as I’m concerned)
-Oil changed every 2500 miles with Honda filter
-Trans fluid has been changed twice a year since I’ve owned it with factory MTF
-New driver side axle
-Short ram intake with a cone filter
-Magnaflow catback exhaust. (Still has cat. Not ricey at all. Sounds nice)

Exterior
-Milano Red
-The exterior is not perfect by any stretch but it can be cleaned up nice and is RUST FREE. Unbelievable I know. It has not seen snow since I bought it and I drive my WRX when it rains.
-15x6.5 inch black mugen replica wheels (Rota)
-205-50-15 dunlop direzza ZII tires. Decent life left on them. I have been mostly driving the car to work.

Interior
-Acura Integra cloth seats
-Manual CRV cluster
-Blox 490 Spherical shift knob
-Pioneer Pandora capable head unit
-All speakers recently replaced with Pioneer D-Series speakers
-OEM optional embroidered Civic floor mats
-All panels are in pretty good shape

Im sure I’m missing a few things. Runs and drives great. It is certainly not fast but handles well and is a lot of fun. It has been fun to own and I’m very reluctant to sell it. Inspected Feb of '18.

I’m looking to get 2400 OBO out of this car but I am motivated to sell. I know what the KBB is, but this is worth the money I’m asking in my opinion. Any questions text me at 716-713-4193. I also have/ can take many more pictures if needed. My name is Seth

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33617&stc=1

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33619&stc=1
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33620&stc=1

A lot of miles but finding a clean rust free civic is getting rare, very nice car glws!

Thanks man

Bump. I’m ready to let this thing go

looks good man! glws

gsr swaps are so cheap these days. everything else is done already, just needs some VTEECCCC

Thanks.Its the perfect candidate for a motor swap.

Very motivated to sell. New car is on hold until I sell this one. If you or someone you know is lookin for a civic they could get a good deal on a solid car.

I will be including all the extra parts that I have with the car. This Includes 4 13x8 diamond racing wheels.

Have my accord back so I’m more inclined to sell now.

Just got the car back on the road for the summer. Still for sale. I have a new WRX now so even less reason for me to hang on to this

whats your bottom price, i might know someone

I’m always interested in bottom pricing as well. :wink:

I PM’d both of your guys. Like i said in the original post I know what the car goes for KBB and I think what I’m asking for the car is sensible. I know I don’t have many pictures posted here (I suck at the internet) so if you would like to see more just give me a shout. My number is in the OP

Updated and a small price drop. Car is back up on craigslist as well. If you’re interested or know anyone text or call me.

For how well taken care it is and the overall condition, this is a great price!

bump. Who wants an awesome winter beater

i thought this was sold?

Nope…drove it to work today lol. I have been pretty relaxed with keeping the posting live because I don’t really need to sell it, but I still have it

Gonna be the last bump for the season I think. This weekend I am planning on putting it away and removing the plates. I just waxed and detailed it. Also pulled the wheels off for some cleaning and looked over the brakes and suspension

What’s the bottom price on this before winter storage? Do you have factory wheels for it?

Trades?