1999 Honda Civic Coupe

In again for bottom pricing as well.

I don’t have the factory wheels anymore. Certainly not opposed to trades. What do you have?

I have an old laptop with no hard drive, a water damaged iPhone 4s, a Craftsman 9mm deep socket, and $2.00 CASH in my wallet. LMK BRUH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you’re speaking my language

• Updated - - -

Sorry I didn’t tag you in the response so you might not have seen it. I’ve been driving the car the last 3 days and everything is perfect. Pulling slightly right but I will have it re-aligned before the new owner receives it

• Updated - - -

Looping you in as well

Car looks nice, free bump…

Thank you sir!

I will work on getting some more/ new pictures up tonight. Didn’t put it away this weekend because of the forecasted weather.

Not sure why this is still hanging around, it’s a fair price for a well maintained and not beaten to hell Civic.

I forgot though, it’s probably too overpriced for the typical Honda crowd.
http://cdn.screenpicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/debbie.jpg

lol! Yeah I think it is fair. Its unfortunate that I have spent so much money on maintenance and not much on the stuff I wanted to do with it

Still have it. In storage now but I can pull it out if someone is interested. I am also interested in trades if anyone has anything

Is this still around?

It is! I waxed it and took it for a drive yesterday.

Bump. Will consider offers so I can start putting money away for the next one

Bump. Weather starting to shift so back up for sale. I really want to dump this and pick up something else so I am open to offers. Inspected last month when we had that streak of nice weather. Also has received a new K-Tuned pro circuit shifter and a billet bushing since the last update.

Updated pics and asking price?

Most recent pics I have are included in the Craigslist ad. Car is back in storage until the salt gets washed away. Im still hanging onto that mid 2s asking price but I am open to offers. https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-honda-civic-coupe/6544273490.html

I’d say to park this on Niagara Street with a FS sign, but you couldn’t leave it there for longer than 12 hours…

https://media1.tenor.com/images/490c0d0c8874616846d582e4b7751b8f/tenor.gif

So its been for sale for a few years and you arent lowering the asking price…

Got it.

He’s accounting for inflation DUH

I would never have guessed that someone with a GT350 and a McLaren would be strapped for cash but if you really need a car I am open to offers. Thanks for the contribution. I’ve only put a few thousand miles on the car since it went up and it has received a few upgrades/ updates along the way. In addition to that, the car was initially posted for $3000 or best offer. I have adjusted the post to reflect the price drops…As for parking it on Niagara st, I really should have someone with a facebook post it on some garbage misfits classified or something along those lines. It would be gone quickly, I would just have to come to terms with the fact that it would be destroyed by summer.

You Are welcome!

I will look for the thread in 2021 when the car is $5,000 obo :slight_smile: