FS: 4 point underbrace

Asking Price: $160 (OBO)
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Maybe
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I have a brand new Ultra Racing 4 point underbrace for sale. It is brand new and hasn’t been taken out of the packaging. It only fits S13s. This is how it looks installed:

Nice brace, how does it work on well lowered cars? on mine that’d be hitting the ground with the car just sitting there?

Does it go into the same bolt as the TC rod?

If so, can’t that cause alot of unneccessary pressure?

im pretty sure its just a brace so it prevents flex within the unibody making the front stiffer and more responsive and for lowered cars im pretty sure it would be ok considering that pretty much any person that would want somthing like that is gunna have a lowered car now if u live in a place that has shity road /driveways/speedbumps then it will prolly rub on some shit depending on how low ur car is. id be buying this if my money wasnt tied into other parts already(N)

I know those are one of the essential upgrades you can do for your rear end of the S13, Nismo makes power braces too…

right now don’t got extra cash on me, but definitely one of my future mods :slight_smile:

That’s not what I was argueing lol. I’m saying it could cause alot of stress on the front suspension geometry (i.e. TC rods) by connecting at the same point.

It can double as a bash plate, it looks lower then the oil pan, which is always good.

Osad you silly jew :p. The brace will not affect suspension geometry. It will stiffen up the front end similar to the nismo powerbrace except better and cheaper lol. It is a tiny bit lower than the oil pan so it will protect it on lwoered cars. I have one on my vert and ordered this for a friend who ended up not having the cash for it. It is a great brace.

Bump.

Will trade for Walbro fuel pump, Hawk HP Plus pads for 240sx w/ABS, pair of 215/45/R17 tires, B&M short shifter, or energy suspension bushing kit.

Cash is preferred though.

I have some tires you might be interested in, I will get some pictures up soon so you can take a look.

Remy, I’ve got a walboro I would consider trading. BNIB.

PM me or add me to msn.

Price drop, $140(obo)

I’m sorry, did you say rear?

ok what does it bolt to in the rear? the front looks like it bolts to the traction rod bolts, where does it bolt in the rear?

It bolts to the control arm bolts in the rear.

Sold, thanks dk_fabiosantos