FS: 75 Gallon Salt Tank Complete

ok im not separating so don’t ask

My parents want this out of the house… and i rent so i cant bring it here…

soo here it is

1 - 75 gallon black seal tank

75 gallons of 4 year old salt water

45 lbs of fugi live rock with good algae growth

100 lbs ( i think) of live sand (it was the best stuff on the market when i bought it)

2 emperor 280’s

1 “cyclone” or “tornado” skimmer ( i think that’s what its called)

1 or 2 submersible heaters

iron stand

glass hoods

dual 48" light fixture with reflectors

fish:

one 2" blue damsil
one 2" seabe clown
one unidentified 15" eel
some hermits
maybe some turbos

never lost a fish or any sickness.

at this point im taking offers… I will transport it to your house for you with the water for a fee of course. i will set it up for a fee as well and train you how to maintain it. its not that hard, jsut ask anyone that has done it right, espically with my water, you really cant mess it up unless your completely retarded :slight_smile:

did you have any price range in mind you were looking for?

nope… reasonable offers…

I don’t have any idea what something like this goes for…plz give us a ballpark range

waitin for my friend to get bak to me

Ya seriously, What would something like this typically go for?

?/ Ballpark Range

actually…

let me think about it…

retail
75 black seal - 140
iron stand 75
lighting - 100
crused coral - 100
preimum 45lbs of figi - 150
Filters - 200
Skimmer 100
heater 50
testing kits 50
50’ gravel siphener - 75
water - 300

fish:

coral beauty - 75
seabe clown - 50
unidentified eel - 40
damsel blue - 15
3 red hermits - 10

thats a total of 1530 if you were to buy it today. - however - this equipment is is great working condition and cycled/healthy salt water is prety much priceless. My eel is trained to be hand fed, which is amazing and fun to show your friends… dont let salt intimidate you, its actually pretty easy to maintain, as long as you do it right… which I did so it will be a rock solid take for years.

i would let it all go for 750

that tank needs some reef

If you are interested in salt water, check out reef.org

willing to transport and set up in philly?

well im in jersey right now and the tank is in buffalo… where in philly?

if you wanted me to do that… I have a few questions.

would someone on your end be able to help me unload / assist in the setup (ie: help with filling water. .)

The price would obviously go up… It would involve me having to rent a truck/suv/mini van + gas + a day to do all the breakdown/transport/setup. Its still worth it for you price/value of the product, but i just wanted to make you aware. If you are serious… i can start specing out how much more.

im just north of the city, it sounds like a sweet setup and ive been looking into starting a saltwater tank but im gonna pass for now, probably switching apartments end of july and wouldn’t want to have to reestablish it all again. Just curious, how would you transport everything? could the animals survive a 6+ hour drive without a filter running?

the animals would be fin… when they are shipped to pet stores, they are in bags… however, with salt fish - nothing is gaurenteed… but these fish are hearty, so they should be fine.

and to transport,setup and travel – prob another 100 for gas and about 200 to split the mini van… so i would say 1000 total… which is rediciously still a huge deal.

Bump

this needs to go now. I just got a call from my parents

seabe clown is dead. the eel got him :frowning:

one filter just went down down and maybe a heater.

tank needs TLC according to my parents.

Tank is located in Lancaster.

make an offer i cant refuse

wow, thats one hell of an opportunity!

BUMP

I’ll give ya my Ball python! I couldn’t afford to Buy it, But sure would look great with some Clown fish

i allready have a red tail boa

ugh, not fair

if i wasn’t moving and selling my tanks id snag this in a heartbeat

Yeah sry man, I’d luv it, But my money is tyed up in court right now.

I’d love it, And would look awsome. But Can’t afford what your looking to get for it

bump

anyone?